BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Haley P.
Review for: Pearl more...
LOVE this highlighter trio. I bought this product when it first was released and fell in love. The color is beautiful and lasts all day. I love the shimmer highlight as an eyeshadow or for going out at night. The other two are perfect day to day! I use this product daily and haven't hit pan on any shade yet, but when I do I will be re-purchasing!
Jennifer S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had to try this because Casey is one of my favorite YouTubers. I have quite a few highlighters but I didn't have too many in the gold family so I chose the Gold Pallette. It really is a great quality product and applies very smoothly. I think it will become my new fav.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Pearl more...
I honestly bought this because I love Casey Holmes. I got Pearl and I literally use this every time I put on makeup. The three different colors are perfect for the different looks. And the topper just can bring anything from a 1 to a 10. Also got my mom to purchase this. So great. I have texture and it doesn't cause any issues on your skin either.
Katelyn R.
I really love this highlighter by Smashbox and Casey Holmes. What a great collaboration! I have fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair and purchased the pearl palette. The pearl color goes great with my skin tone. Really enjoying this palette!!!
Brittni K.
Ellsworth afb, SD
So of course because one of my favorite youtubers created this, I bought both palettes. Honestly, I wasn't impressed but because it seemed like I had to cake it on to get the highlight I wanted. But once I asked a friend what brush she used, I tried that and loved the way it went on. So gorgeous. I recommend the morphe R5 brush to apply this!
Bethany M.
Cookeville, TN
5 stars for sure ! I just got this a few days ago and it was so worth it! They blend so well and I think would be great for all skin types. The colors are shimmery which I love and I would 100% recommend to anyone ! I have the shade Pearl and it's perfect for my skin color. I also love Casey Holmes which is another reason I had to try it !
Tawnee L.
Belfast, NY
I'm a fan of Casey Holmes the youtuber who created this palette so I went out on a limb and got it. I am not disappointed I got mine in the color pearl and it's champagne with pink undertones. If you want a blinding highlight that lasts all day pick this product up.
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I absolutely LOVE the Smashbox Spotlight Palette! The colors are beautiful in the pan and on the skin. They don't show much texture and I never have to use a lot for it to glow. It's fairly priced for how much you get in each of the 3 pans too. Would 100% recommend
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Review for: Pearl more...
Blinding with slight sparkle ! It’s beautiful especially if you spray fix plus on your face and then apply the highlighter ! It’s bright and gives your skin a beautiful glow hard not to put it on your entire face I have been using it as a staple for about a year now!
Maddie D.
Review for: Pearl more...
I am absolutely in love with this highlighter. The very first time I swatched this at sephora I fell in love. The highlighter is very smooth and silky to touch. Not only that but it applies smoothly in the skin. It's very blinding and goes with any skin tone
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.