BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Abbie K.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
Such a great palette you can see the sparkle everywhere and what I like about it, is it isn’t just glitter it’s Metallica to make it shine and if you want there’s a glitter one. There are three kinds a pearly one that glows, a more natural bronze, and a pinkish one which you can blend into your blush. My go to highlighter palette and smashbox is nice cause it’s usually on the cheaper side. A great trick for your highlight, put setting spray on your brush to make it pop
Gina S.
I love this pallet totally worth the money! I have a medium complexion and i got the pearl pallete. I love it because you could do a suddel glow or a BAM in your face highlight. I use a fan brush or setting bursh to apply it. I have textured skin and its true that it doesn't emphasize it, it looks so smooth. The product itself is very smooth, it does give off alot of kickback but i personally don't mind. I recommend it Casey's collab with smashbox was awsome.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
This is such a perfect highlighter palette for pale girls! I originally purchased this because I LOVE Casey Holmes who this collab is with but this is seriously my ride or die highlight. The first shade is perfect for just an everyday highlight, the second shade is for those days you want a really nice noticable glow and the third shade is a wham bam thank you maam glow to the gods kind of highlight
joslin A.
Batesville, IN
I got this in Pearl and I'm obsessed! The packaging is beautiful and didn't feel cheap. I have combo/oily skin and have recently been having an issue with texture. This highlight doesn't make my texture stand out or look weird. I like that I can have a nice subtle glow or light up like a disco ball and build up and blends on skin and with other colors in palette nicely! Would definitely recommend!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
This palette has the 3 highlight shades to mix and match which is very cool. Make your own highlight. They are long lasting and way to blend there is a mega sparkle shade and it's to die for if you love sparkle you'll love it! It's $35 I got mine at Sephora
Mia J.
I just bought the pearl version and when I swatched with my fingers, it looked nothing special. I purchased it because it was in collaboration with Casey Holms. I put them on my face yesterday and noticed they look way better applied with a brush than fingers. The pearl shade is more glow within, the middle shade is a metallic, and the last one is a sheer sparkled highlight. Love them all!
Meghana A.
I have had this palette ever since it came out and has now become one of my go to highlighting palettes for summer! Love how it is so compact and I can take it anywhere with me. I have the gold which is perfect for my skin tone. Does not leave my skin looking too shiny with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for a great glow this summer! #contest Smashbox Spotlight Palette
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Gold more...
I also own the Pearl palette and love it, and figured I would try this palette too. This palette is a lot more sheer and shimmery where as the pearl is more glittery and set for a “blinding highlight.” The colors almost make a bronzing effect which was why I wanted it in the first place. Like other Smashbox products, it’s applies and it stays with a good setting spray. Its worth the price!
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Gold more...
I've been wanting to try one of the Spotlight Palettes from Smashbox & Casey Holmes for a while and I've finally got one! It's very pigmented. It gives you that perfect glow but is build able if you want a more intense Highlight. You can get this at Sephora, Ulta and Smashbox's website. I definitely would recommend this for those who are more on the medium to dark skin toned side.
Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is a great highlight palette! 🙌✨ I got the gold version -- great for my olive undertones. Can't wait to use this when I get a tan. The pigment is great, it's creamy, and stays in place all day. I like how they are build-able too -- and you can layer one on top of another for that extra pop.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.