BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite highlighting palette EVER. I had to buy a couple of extras after they run out. I have bad texture issues and most highlighters (becca, Anastasia, so on) are beautiful, but they accentuate so much texture. This one does not. I use the middle as a base, then the white, and then the 3rd "topper" as it's the most glittery. They are all so buttery and smooth. It's just beautiful. Casey Holmes nailed the formula, I love her and this so much! Only problem I have with it is that it's not limited edition and it has some fallout.
Ashley S.
Rosebud , MO
I am in LOVE with Casey Holmes on YouTube and her tutorials and product reviews. We have similar skin types so when she came out with a highlighter she approved of I had to try it! I really do like it, I got the Pearl instead of the Gold one. The only complaint I have is one of the pans is more glittery than shimmer which is odd because she usually hates that, but I'd say it is worth the money. The packaging is average but it's super travel friendly. Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Haley G.
Harlan, KY
I love to watch Casey Holmes on youtube and when I found out she was releasing this with smashbox, I knew I had to get my hands on it. I got the pearl palette. And when I first tried it, it's like it had absolutely no shimmer or pigment to it. It look like a white streak on my face. I was used to the Makeup Geek x Kathleen Lights palette because it is the perfect amount of shimmer and pigment. But as I've used this palette a little bit more, I'm starting to enjoy it more. And it doesn't like as harsh as it did when I first got it. I often mix it with other shades to give it a more intense look.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
Review for: Pearl more...
I personally only use the vanilla shade but i really love the finish and wet look that it gives me. The other two shades are also really pretty i just dont find myself using them. It doesnt accentuate texture or come off too glittery and chunky. I would definitely recommend especially if you would use all three colors.
christina r.
Katy, TX
Review for: Other more...
I love the Smashbox contour color kit. The deep brown is great for contouring and provides a buildable color. The bronze tone is great for the cheek bone area and gives a nice sun kissed look. The cream color is perfect for the high points of the cheeks and along the bridge of your nose. Overall, I am very happy with this product. I use it almost daily and still have a lot left, considering I bought it in October 2016.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
I love it this highlighter in pearl tones
Pros have 3 tonal highlighting shade and the brush and the pigmentation is very good and the face see the difference with the highlighter I will bough again I recommended this hightlighting leave fearlessly and glow the face
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this highlighter! I get an amazing, natural-toned glow when I apply this. It doesn’t make any of my skin texture pop out like some other highlighters might. The only thing I don’t like is how expensive it is, but it is worth the price. I will most likely buy this again when I run out soon!
Jacqueline A.
Monterey park , CA
Review for: Pearl more...
There's never enough highlight ! The pearl Casey Holmes collab is a go to of mine lately . It's the perfect mix of peach and peral tones it's super easy to apply without looking chalky or adding any texture to the skin . The price point is so good and the finish is so pretty . Stop staring at it and just buy it you'll love it .
Megan F.
Clermont, FL
Love this palette! Great as a highlighter, but I also love it for a shimmer summer look on the eyes! Long lasting, smooth and pigmented! The colors are great and work well together! Would definitely buy again, as well as buy other colors! Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Breanna H.
Review for: Pearl more...
I LOVE this highlighting palette!! I love Casey Holmes so I def wanted to support her.. I wasn’t going to buy this but I just had to!! I’m so glad I did because I honestly use it almost everyday! These shades give the most beautiful glow that isn’t too glittery! I love all the shades alone and mixed together. This is perfect for traveling and the price is not bad at all! I would totally recommend getting this!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.