BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moregf
Olivia S.
Red Bank, NJ
Review for: Pearl more...
I am a huge highlighter addict, so when I first used this product I WAS IN LOVE WITH THE GLOW. To explain this highlighter... it is basically a mixture of the Nicole Guerriero Anastasia glow kit and the Becca highlighter but less sparkles then the Anastasia palette. It melts into my skin and looks natural yet blinding at the same time which is what I like in a highlighter. Whenever I wear this highlighter I get so many compliments and questions to where I got it. I 10/10 recommend you get this product for the price, it's a steal!!! If you have a lighter complexion(me) I would go for the pearl palette and if you have a darker complexion I would go for the gold palette.
Jessica P.
Waynesville, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
If I could give this product 100 stars I would! When I purchased this I just thought it would be another highlighting palette, but boy was I wrong! This blows all my other highlighters out of the water!! It gives a nice subtle glow when I'm not wearing any makeup but want to look awake, however, you can definitely amp it when going out! I always get compliments on it when I'm out and I think the thing I love the most about it is that it doesn't highlight the texture/pores where some other highlighters do. I also love that you get 3 colors in each palette so there is always something that appeals to me. Also it's very travel friendly. I had the pearl palette for 3 days before I went back and got the gold. I love them both!HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!
Karla M.
raleigh, NC
Review for: Gold more...
I am in love with my new smash box contouring palette.  It gave me the perfect amount of coverage and matched perfectly with my skin tone.  I got so many compliments form all of my friends and family.  By the end of the night, it looks just as fresh as when i applied in the morning.  I would highly recommend and the best part...it didn't break the bank! ;)
olivia m.
Mooresville, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
Obsessed with this highlighter. This palette comes with three perfect summer highlight shades to ensure your summer glow is lit! The pearl palette is my favorite... It matches my skin tone perfectly, and when my face gets a little extra color from the sun in the summer, this palette compliments my tanned skin perfectly. I love that the three shades go from a light subtle glow to a stand out shimmer if you really want your highlight to pop! I would recommend this product to anyone, the colors are so flattering. The glow that this product provides is so pretty and can be buildable if needed, to create a really powerful highlight.
Cassie L.
Tempe, AZ
i got the pearl version of this palette two days ago and I am in love! The colors are Turn it On, Crank it Up and Blow a Fuse. The only thing I don't like is that  the shades names are super similar to the gold palette so it's easy to get them confused!  The swatches are so clean and perfect. It's super pigmented and a little goes a long way. I don't follow Youtube gurus much, so I have no idea who Casey Holmes is, but I think I'm going to follow her now. The formula of these shades is great and there are so many ways to wear them. I would definitely recommend this palette!
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
I LOVE this palette!!! This has become my #1 favorite highlighter and I love highlighters so I've tried a lot of them. I got the Pearl palette and all three shades are so wearable. Two are shimmery and one is a bit more glittery. You don't have to use much, it's very well pigmented. There's no chunky glitter so all three of the colors would work for every day in my opinion. I wish I had gotten the Gold too, I will definitely be getting it in the future.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been watching Casey for years so when this came out I absolutely had to have it! The packaging is gorgeous and so sleek! I'm so glad so made a gold and pearl palette so that it caters to all skin tones. I chose the pearl palette because I have a more cool skin tone and I love it ! The swatches are so soft and creamy and the pigmentation is amazing I used this for a dress up date night as my highlighter and some eye shadows! So amazing. I can't recommend this enough
Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This highlighter is amazing. It goes on so smoothly and creamy, doesn't look chalky at all. It lasts a long time and has intense color pay off. I have very oily skin, and this does not accentuate my oiliness which is hard to find in a highlighter. Casey Holmes and Smashbox really hit it out of the park with this one! (I have the pearl one) Smashbox Spotlight Palette
Jessica G.
Middle Sackville , NS
I was a little dissapointed in this product :( I love watching Casey Holmes so was excited when she announced these two highlight palettes. I found these a little dry to the touch, some shades kind of chalky looking and there's one shade in each palette thats super glittery without much pigment associated with it. You definitely are going to get a more subtle highlight with these products, so if you are into that you may like this product, but I tend to want a strong highlight thats bright without too much glitter, and these just don't cut it!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.