BY SMASHBOX

An Easy To Use Highlighting Palette That Puts You In Control Of The Spotlight. Fearlessly Add Dimension And Depth To Your Face With 3 Tonal Finishes That Layer To Create Your Ultimate Glow. Each Shade Melts Into Skin Without Emphasizing Uneven Texture.

Co-created With Highlighting Guru And Youtube Star Casey Holmes, Each Tonal Palette Was Inspired By Casey’s Ideal Lighting. Includes 3 Exclusive Get-the-looks And Quick Tips For Optimal Placement To Keep You Always Well Lit In Any Light & Every Pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

Tips:

Brush Onto Shoulders And Décolletage, Too!

Benefits:

• 3 Complementary Highlighting Shades
  • 2 Shimmer-finish Shades + 1 Mega Sparkle That Dials Light Way Up
  • Instantly Adds Dimension & Depth
  • Beyond Blendable, Velvety Smooth Formulas
  • Includes Our Pros’ Placement Tips & How-to’s
  • Use Pearl On Light To Fair Skin And Gold On Medium To Dark Skin

Usage:

Wear Alone Or Layer Shades To Build Your Ultimate Highlight. Can Be Applied Over Blush Or Contour For Added Dimension.

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Dimension Palette Pwdr Hghlghtr Wn Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
I love this highlighting palette so much. I have both the pearl palette and the gold palette! They are very nice because you can do a very suttle highlight or a very blinding highlight. These highlighters don't emphasize texture and the formula is very soft and creamy feeling! They are great! I love to use these highlighting palettes when I am doing makeup on other people because they work so well for all skin types and skin colors! When I am doing someone's makeup who is more mature they usually like a suttle highlight which I can easily do with this palette. And I can easily do a blinding highlight on someone who wants to be glowing! I can use the pear palette on fair to medium skin tones and I can use the gold palette on medium to deep skin tones! These palettes are fabulous! If you're a freelance makeup artist I highly suggest you add these highlights to your kit and if you're someone who just loves highlights and this sounds like a product you want I suggest you pick it up!
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Review for: Smashbox Spotlight Palette more...
The packaging on mine is different but it has the same name. I like it alot, it's very subtle but you can build it up especially if you set your face beforehand.
jesse lynn b.
I really enjoy both Casey and Smashbox so I was hoping to love these palettes, unfortunately that's not the case. First of all I will say the pancaking is very pretty and appealing. Also, Casey is one of the few Youtubers at this point in the game that has remained down to earth and likable. There's no diva vibe coming from her, so seeing her get a big collab like this made me very happy for her. The products themselves are very 'meh' to me. I went in with lower expectations I'm not gonna lie. Smashbox is not known for making highlighters, so that in itself had me a little concerned. Now I am a girl who likes a major POP with highlighters, if I am buying a high end product I want to be able to really see the results. I found the pigmentation in these very faint in comparison to other collabs and highlighters. They give off a subtle glow but that's it. There's definitely no 'wow' moment  with this formula. I also found them pretty chalky/powdery for a highlighter. It pains me to say that because again, I like both the brand and Casey so much, but these are a pass for me.
Christina M.
I just started watching Casey Holmes a couple months ago and I instantly became hooked to her channel! She is so down to earth and genuine - something that is hard to come by on YouTube these days (plus, who couldn't love her dogs too?!) So when she announced that she was coming out with highlighter PALETTES, I knew I'd needed them in my life!! I ended up purchasing the Pearl Palette (#paleskinproblems) but both that and the Gold are so beautiful! Each comes with 3 shades. I love the versatility of them - you can go for something subtle for a more natural glow on those no-makeup makeup days, or blind all the haters by mixing 2 (or all 3) shades. These palettes are also PERMANENT (yasss!), but Casey's packaging is limited edition. Speaking of packaging, I love how sleek and compact this is. It has a great mirror and is definitely travel-friendly! I would definitely recommend either one (or both!) of these palettes!!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Review for: Pearl more...
This is the best highlight i have ever had. It has my check bones popping. The only problem was when i went to see my man well he was covered in sparkles by the first hour we were tougher it was cute but he wasnt a big fan. But my highlight was still poppin at the end. This was another great buy for me from T.j maxx i got it for 7.99 and i wish there was more cause i would have gotten two of them. I just love this i bet i will go thru this very quickly
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Pearl more...
I have combo skin, light/medium skin tone, and texture. I purchased the Pearl palette and its everything I dreamed of. It has those champagne and rose gold undertones that everyone is looking for. I prefer the first two shades and the third glittery shade is okay. I use the first two together and I build it to the highlight I want. I use the glittery shade as an eyeshadow typically. You can make a super intense highlight or a more natural one depending on how many layers you apply. The reason I love these highlighters so much is because they are the only ones in my collection that don't emphasize my texture on my cheeks. Jeffree Star, Wet n Wild and Becca all emphasize my texture. ( I still use them BUuuuut idk) It does stay on me all day and I typically use this in my daily routine.
Janaee L.
It has good pigment , but not amazing . Overall it’s a good and affordable product . I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good and poppin highlight
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Gold more...
I actually like how this palette comes in various shade, two to be specific. They're super pigmented and it's super easy to use and apply. It's not chalky at all, which I'm super relieved about. You might think you're not getting much product, but honestly a little goes a loooong way. It's super compact so it's easy to travel around.

The highlight is terrific for an everyday look. It's not too overwhelming but it definitely helps give you a pop to whatever feature you're trying to give a little umph to.

The bronzer is actually not dark enough from what I used to but gives a great sun-kissed glow.

The contour is is a little too glittery than what I would expect for contour, but it definitely does give a nice glow as well.

Overall, still impressed with this palette...although i do wish they came in deeper shades
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Gold more...
I bought this palette at Sephora during the VIB sale in April. These powders are soft and finely milled, not at all chunky. When applied I feel like they sink into the skin. I use the lightest color as my true highlight, and the middle golden bronze shade I use as a bronzer/bronzer topper to achieve a sun-kissed look. The lightest shade can give you a glow-from-within look if you apply it lightly, but can also be built to achieve a really intense look on the cheeks . I only gave this four stars because I don't use the 'blow a fuse' shade at all.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Smashbox Spotlight Palette I really want this in Pearl. Does anyone have it? Is it worth buying? Highlighter is my favorite.