2 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #29 in Highlighter

An easy to use highlighting palette that puts you in control of the spotlight. Fearlessly add dimension and depth to your face with 3 tonal finishes that layer to create your ultimate glow.

Co-created with highlighting guru and YouTube star Casey Holmes, each tonal palette was inspired by Casey’s ideal lighting. Includes 3 exclusive get-the-looks and quick tips for optimal placement to keep you always well lit in any light & every pic.

Casey’s Top 5 Smashbox Products:

• Primer Water
  • Pore Minimizer Primer
  • Always On Liquid Lip
  • Contour Palette
  • Shape Matters Palette

• Who else is dying to try this? 5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this smashbox which can be purchased at your local...1 Answers
  • totally want to try this palette, is it worth it?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
The box packaging on both palettes come in a glossy lighter or darker shade of gold/bronze with spotlights on it. It looks very luxurious and very appropriate for the product. The cover of the palette's case mimics the box design and the bottom is a plain black color with information on the shades and product weight. It contains .30 oz or 8.61g. The price point is $35. It comes in three different shades: Turn It On Pearl (a shimmer warm beige which is lighter/softer highlight), Crank It Up Pearl (a shimmer warm nude which is a happy medium shade) and Blow A Fuse Pearl (a sparkle golden brown which has more gritty texture for a more intense highlight, hence the name "Blow A Fuse"). The names of the highlighters are the same on both palettes only on the Gold Palette instead of "Pearl" on the names, it will say "Gold". Pretty straight forward, which I love. Of course, paraben-free products are always a plus. The product is smooth, velvety and easy to blend on the skin. I love that it is compact and perfect for traveling. I enjoy the different shades and levels of intensity all in one palette. I mostly use the first two shades as I am not a fan of the texture of the third shade. If I mix the first or second shade with the third shade, I do not see much of the grit on the skin, so it does work out and looks even when applied.
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
Casey is one of my favorite Youtubers, so when this came out I bought it immediately! I got the Gold Palette and it is perfect for my skin tone right now and will be amazing in the summer when I'm tan. The palette comes with three shades: Turn It On, Crank It Up, and Blow A Fuse. The formula of all of these shades is great! They are smooth and creamy and not chalky. Blow A Fuse has glitter, but is not at all chunky. They are also very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The packaging is gorgeous, comes with a mirror, and is perfect for traveling. I love this palette and I'm considering getting the Pearl Palette because I'm so obsessed. This has become my new go-to highlighter!

Shade Details:
Left- Turn It On is a great everyday highlight. It looks very natural on the cheekbones and I especially love it on my nose!

Middle- Crank It Up is an amazing bronze highlight. Right now it is a little too deep for my skin tone, so I love to mix it with Turn It On to get the perfect shade.

Right- Blow A Fuse is more glittery than the other two and is meant to be used a a topper. It is a great way to take a daytime look using Turn It On and make it a nighttime look. It is also great to intensify Crank It Up and really glow.

Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
First off I love Casey Holmes! I have been waiting for this since she posted she was collaborating with smashbox! She is my all time favorite YouTuber! These pallets are so good! I bought them as soon as she posted the code on Snapchat. If I had to choose one it would be the pearl pallet. I have very fair skin so it compliments my complexion. The gold palette is also amazing I love wearing it as eyeshadow! It also looks great on texture skin (thanks Casey!) I love that she included one shade in each palette that was a "highlight topper" perfect for layering and amping up your day time highlight to a glam look before you head out for a night on the town. It's a must buy for any make up lover!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love Casey Holmes and I have been so excited to get my hands on this ever since she announced that she was working with Smashbox! When she said it was going to be a highlight palette that won't emphasize texture, I was over the moon excited! I have sensitive skin, so I occasionally have a lot of texture but it is so hard to find a highlight that doesn't make it look worse! I ordered the Pearl palette at 6am on the first day it was available at Smashbox because I knew I needed to try it. It is SO BEAUTIFUL! The colors are beautiful on the skin. Even though I have fair skin, these look stunning. I love combining the first 2 colors on my cheekbones and using the 3rd as eyeshadow. The first 2 shades are beautiful, smooth powders. They almost feel creamy! The 3rd shade is a "topper" to intensify the glow, but it is a little glittery for what I like. But it makes a seriously gorgeous eyeshadow! If you like a really intense highlight, you'll love layering these and creating your own custom color!
Delisha R.
Delisha R.
Las Vegas
Review for: Pearl, Gold
Let me just start off by saying, YAS these are amazing. I own both the Gold and Pearl Palette and Casey Holmes did such an amazing job with this collab. I love that there are different finishes in this palette. You can get a nice subtle highlight,or a glittery finish. However, the best looks yet is when you mix all the shades and get an intense glow! Ugh, I love these 2 palettes so much. The packaging is everything too. I decided I needed both of the palettes based off the packaging alone at first,but I actually really love the product inside. I got the Gold palette at first and was taken aback because I was just using the middle shade and it was a nice glow but no enough. That is when I decided to mix the shades, and I fell in LOVE. Then I ended up purchasing the Pearl which I am actually more in the love with than the Gold. So if you are on the fence about getting these,do it,it's amazing. Also, they have a deal on HSN where you can purchase either Spotlight palette and it comes with a fan brush which is a great bonus.
Megan B.
Megan B.
This palette is EVERYTHING! I love Casey and think she did a great job with these palettes. First they are SO pigmented. One dip and you are good to go. A little definitely goes a long way. I bought the pearl palette and it is perfect for my fair skin. I use the first two shades the most. The last shade has bigger glitter chunks and are great for a date night or when you want to be extra. And who doesn't want that every now and then 💁. Considering how little you need at once and the fact that there are 3 shades I think the price is definitely worth it. I highly recommend this.
Tempest T.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
I love this highlighting palette so much. I have both the pearl palette and the gold palette! They are very nice because you can do a very suttle highlight or a very blinding highlight. These highlighters don't emphasize texture and the formula is very soft and creamy feeling! They are great! I love to use these highlighting palettes when I am doing makeup on other people because they work so well for all skin types and skin colors! When I am doing someone's makeup who is more mature they usually like a suttle highlight which I can easily do with this palette. And I can easily do a blinding highlight on someone who wants to be glowing! I can use the pear palette on fair to medium skin tones and I can use the gold palette on medium to deep skin tones! These palettes are fabulous! If you're a freelance makeup artist I highly suggest you add these highlights to your kit and if you're someone who just loves highlights and this sounds like a product you want I suggest you pick it up!
olivia m.
olivia m.
Review for: Pearl
Obsessed with this highlighter. This palette comes with three perfect summer highlight shades to ensure your summer glow is lit! The pearl palette is my favorite... It matches my skin tone perfectly, and when my face gets a little extra color from the sun in the summer, this palette compliments my tanned skin perfectly. I love that the three shades go from a light subtle glow to a stand out shimmer if you really want your highlight to pop! I would recommend this product to anyone, the colors are so flattering. The glow that this product provides is so pretty and can be buildable if needed, to create a really powerful highlight.
Christina M.
Christina M.
I just started watching Casey Holmes a couple months ago and I instantly became hooked to her channel! She is so down to earth and genuine - something that is hard to come by on YouTube these days (plus, who couldn't love her dogs too?!) So when she announced that she was coming out with highlighter PALETTES, I knew I'd needed them in my life!! I ended up purchasing the Pearl Palette (#paleskinproblems) but both that and the Gold are so beautiful! Each comes with 3 shades. I love the versatility of them - you can go for something subtle for a more natural glow on those no-makeup makeup days, or blind all the haters by mixing 2 (or all 3) shades. These palettes are also PERMANENT (yasss!), but Casey's packaging is limited edition. Speaking of packaging, I love how sleek and compact this is. It has a great mirror and is definitely travel-friendly! I would definitely recommend either one (or both!) of these palettes!!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Gold
I was in the market for a new highlighting kit after having become bored of my ABH and became pearl. I absolutely love this palate, well, 2/3 shades.

Some observations. The price point is awesome. The color/pigment is highly saturated and requires little layering. This is definitely a long-wear and lasts all day.

Since I bought it I have used it daily. I use the left and middle (I forget the names). I tried the one on the right but really am not a fan of the texture. The color is deceiving. It looks amazing in the palate but once searched/on the skin it has far more of a glitter/flake to it than it appears. The pro is also the con in this case as it is tough to get off! With that said, the one on the left is great for bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow, brow bone and inner eye corner. The middle color is amazing on the upper cheek bone and even pressed into the eye lid. Great purchase and might get a spare!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this sold at ulta? Or just Sephora?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Is this highlighter or eye shadow?
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
Is this product worth the money? I want to buy it because I love Casey Holmes but I want to make sure it is worth it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else is dying to try this?
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
I need this how much is it and where can I buy it ?