Smashbox SPF 35 Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum, Light, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Radisel B.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35. Primes: Wear alone, or under your favorite foundation to create a smooth canvas. Perfects: Tinted formula in 8 shades evens out skin for a flawless finish. Hydrates: Improves skin moisture in 4... see more...

Alyssa Kayla J.
I enjoy the fresh look this gives, but it doesn't last long on my oily skin and I find that powder sits weird on top of it. I'm generally I excited about it, but will use it up. Typically don't recommend to others.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I really like this bb cream for light makeup days or family days out when I need protection from the Sun. I do wish the was a little more coverage, and the price tag wasn't so high, but I really do like it
Shelley G.
I like a really sheer moisturizer so this tinted moisturizer isn't something I would repurchase. It was orange on me and I'm a medium so it should be my shade, or at least I thought it should be.
Shel D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
One of my favorites. I actually like the smell of sunscreen which isn't a very popular opinion but this product does smell like it a lot and I enjoy that.
Miranda O.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Amazing for us pale people out there. It has great built me coverage and spf! I’m super neutral (aka basically blue) and this works great for me!
Esmeralda C.
Pomona
I really love this I have kept using it for awhile now I just like how it makes my skin feel I do t brake out with it easy to apply love it!!!
Selena M.
I actually really like this especially since I'm not a big foundation person. It just helps to even out the skin with out being too heavy.
Haley F.
Huffman
Perfect light weight and evens skin tone. I love this product so much. I can barely feel it on my face and it makes me feel confident.
Ashley G.
York, PA
This is perfect for Summer. Just enough coverage to cover my acne and scarring enough that I feel comfortable and still light weight.
Kadi P.
usa
Does a great job for quick coverage when I don't want to fuss too much with makeup. Gives me even coverage