BY SMASHBOX

• Que tanto dura sus colores si son iguales ?1 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented when you use brushes or do you ...1 Answers
  • I know that Smashbox has wonderful eyeshadow colors and t...2 Answers
Smashbox Softbox Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Love this product! The eye shadows are very pigmented and they last all day. one of my favorite eye shadow palettes by far" in 141 reviews
  • "Another fantastic smashbox product! I love the neutral colors of this palette, and can create day or night looks with it. This is perfect to create a subtle smoky eye." in 70 reviews
  • "I love smash box products! They are amazing, long lasting and reasonably priced." in 55 reviews
Megan K.
Signal Hill
This palette is so beautiful and creates amazing everyday nude looks. I like the formula because it is easy to blend and its pigmented. It is kind of expensive but, I think it matches well with its quality.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
This is a high end brand with wonderful products. As a beauty junky makeup lover I think this brand is wonderful. Regarding this palette I think it has pretty colors and good pigmentation, great formula. You pay for the great quality and design. I recommend it
Chavaughn M.
I’ve always loved bright colors, so at first I wasn’t that excited about this palette. I skipped also the Urban Decay’s Naked, because I thought I already had enough nude shadows.Then came summer, and I found out how wrong I  was.For the last almost two months I have used this palette almost daily. I haven’t gotten myself to use any bright colors, so the color range in this one has been awesome.
De'niejah M.
The best thing I love about this palett is all the beautiful colors. It's has so many colors to help you glow during the summer.  I use this almost every day and couldn't live without it. It lasts really long and is very pigmented. I really love nude colors and I also like the brush that comes with it. So overall I would say this is the perfect daytime or nighttime look. I would recommend it to everyone who like good quality eyeshadow.👍🏽
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I do really like mash box products very much, I do use there products very often and I'm very disappointed, it is a bit on the pricey side but I don't really mind, the eyeshadow have good pigmentation not the best but I still like it I would buy this again because I do like some of there shades.
kelly g.
Smashbox is a great line worth every penny ! I used this palate on my big wedding day and it gave everyone a beautiful natural glow it applied on amazing and lasted all day . I would recommend using it with there primer first but I would recommend this to anyone all skin tones can wear it!
Casey B.
Sparta, NJ
This eyeshadow is some of the best around. The pigmentation of the colors is extremely deep and stays on all day! If you use this with a primer it's even better. It doesn't crease at all. The only complaint is the price, it is definitely not cheap, but for the quality it's worth it!
Grace G.
Avondale
This kit is hands-down amazing! I didn't think it would fit me, since I'm a little darker but the pigment is good value but very pricey! I loved the cute little packaging. I would most definitely buy this again.
Maggie F.
This product was very pigmanted. It was long lasting. I used this pallet in my everyday makeup routine. It goes very well with green eyes. I also like how it looks on brown and blue eyes. I do have to say there was a lot of fall out which at times would mess up your under eye makup.
Gabrielle C.
This pallette was okay smashbox isn't my favorite brand but the eye shadows are decent and there is nice pigment. It's pretty pricey and the color scheme isn't my favorite but it's nice. I use this pallette if I'm going for a softer look. Would recommend if you like softer colors
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I know that Smashbox has wonderful eyeshadow colors and this palette has wonderful colors. My biggest concern is fallout; has anyone experienced fallout with the shadows when using the palette?
camila z.
Que tanto dura sus colores si son iguales ?
Dani M.
Is this palette pigmented when you use brushes or do you have to resort to using your finger?
Paige M.
Charlotte, NC
Smash box hase great eyeshadow colors. I love the natural and neutral look. They all go on nicely and are easy to blend in!