Smashbox Soft Lights Shimmering Powder uploaded by Natalya M.Smashbox Soft Lights Shimmering Powder uploaded by Nicole M.Smashbox Soft Lights Shimmering Powder uploaded by Haley E.

BY SMASHBOX

Prism - soft rose petal shimmer Get a gorgeous lit-from-within glow with this silk-like shimmering powder. The illuminating formula softens the way light reflects on your skin and wakes up your complexion for a radiant look. Sweep over blush or use alone for all-over luminance. Makeup developed by the artists at SmashBox Photo Studios Cruelty Free see more...

• ¿How good and wonderful is this blosh?1 Answers
  • How good does it show on people with higher melanin in the skin?1 Answers
Maria V.
This highlighter is used by top names in MUA! Such as Jaclyn Hill and Nicole Guerrero. This highlighter is amazing, smooth and creamy and blends in to perfection! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants the "kim kardashian" effect on their face! It goes great with every skin type and tone and is comparable to the Laura Mercier highlighter!
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Love this blush for an all natural look. It's shimmer & light. It goes on well it doesn't clump, I love it on darker or light skin tons I'm not sure it'd look good on a tan but I could be wrong. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lynn T.
Before highlighted into a beauty monster I was using Smashbox Soft Lights. The formula is so smooth and silky the sheer shimmer application is so perfect for everyday or night. It's not like the crazy icy highlights big name youtubers are obsess with. This highlight is great for an all over face glow if you use a light hand or for banging highlights if you build up. You'll definitely get the shimmer and shine without the overly done blogger look.
Not sure why this photo on Influenster looks pink, but mine is a cool light cream color that I think works on all skin tone because the color disappears and you get left with shimmer
Daniela H.
I can't see the name but if this is the Smashbox Soft Lights in the shade Shimmer, I love this highlighter. Absolutely the BEST highlighter I have EVER used. I love the rosy undertone. I don't like full on gold highlighters so this is PERFECT. and for some reason usually highlighters go to absolute glitter on my face and no glow but this was all glow on me. Love it. Simply I love it.
Stefany L.
Indio, CA
I have always loved light colors for my face, especially in this summer, this is one of
The products I love! The best part about is that is shimmers! Will definitely be buying more of this in different shades!
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Love it I use it as a blush since it's a perfect color and it is long-lasting. It is very nice in the beauty community so that's what made me want to try it and I still love it to this day.
Mashrika A.
i dont own it but ive tried it at sephora and its so pretty! its definitely overpriced for me so i wont buy it but its very pretty along with all the other colors,
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this highlighter. It's a pressed powder but it goes on so buttery. There is a hint of pink, and I'm really pale, so I'll often use this as my highlighter, then go back in and layer a little more on as my blush. Another nice thing about this product is that you get a lot in it, mine has lasted a couple years. I would definitely recommend this to others and purchase again.
Stephanie C.
Amazing. Love this highlight. So much product in here. Gives a natural radiance to the skin. Very easy to apply and to build. Great price, buildable, have been through 2 already. Definitely recommend
Stacia B.
I am very fair and prism is the perfect blush for me! It adds a nice pink tone to my cheeks that looks natural and youthful without being overpowering. It is so pigmented and applies like a dream.
Carolina S.
¿How good and wonderful is this blosh?
Kezia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does it show on people with higher melanin in the skin?