BY SMASHBOX

A velvety, long-lasting powder blush duo Adds a gorgeous lit-from-within glow to the cheeks Can be worn together or alone to create your own unique variety of color To use: Apply Soft Lights (Shimmer) onto cheeks for natural glow & Blush (Passion) to...

Smashbox Soft Lights Duo
  • "i really like this as a shimmer bronzer. i am really fair and i use this for multiple things. it doesn't make my rosy skin tone look pink and blends well." in 10 reviews
Makaela S.
San Francisco
Love #smashbox products. They are such a great brand. A bit on the expensive side. But sometimes you just need to make the exception and splurge. It is great for building a solid foundation and overall soft skin look. It last a long time which is great. All day wear. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer is the best ever. My favorite by far. So good. Best primer for makeup
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
I love Blush Soft Lights Duos the color is perfect for a lighter skin tone. It gets darker if you apply more but still blend-able and subtle on your skin. Lasts for hours and is easily washed off. The price is ok and i would definitely recommend  to my friends and family.
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
It was great when I got it. I used mostly the setting powder side. Wasn't into bronzer yet. And then it fell and shattered the setting powder side. Noooo. I recently threw it out because I found better products. Don't waste your money. I feel bad saying that but they can do better.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used to have this blush! I miss it dearly! I absolutely was in love with the little bit of shine and shimmer that these blush had! I would even sometimes where it as an overlay to my bronzer for a little more of a dewy look! I would definitely recommend these!
Jeannie E.
I absolutely love this product! The color is amazing, the texture of the products is great too! The price was very reasonable and the longevity of the product was very impressive too! I think it's worth a try if your debating the purchase
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I love this blush! It’s like getting two products in one. One is shimmer the other is matte. I use the matte for regular blush and the shimmer doubles as a subtle highlighter for days I don’t want to go for a full blinding effect.
Bay P.
This product is okay, but it didn’t seem to wear very dark for me. I got it for my wedding and ended up putting a different one over it to darken and contour. This is good if you like just a little shimmer, though!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this blush. I found it at marshalls and it has a shimmery finish to it! It's defiantly true to its color and it applies so softly. It's buildable and affordable! I would recommend this product to others!
rae d.
sheridan
Really good ! I love it!! Some people don't tho ! Like my one friend she didn't really like it ! She said it was to much ! But there is never to much lol ! But no it's really great ! I guess if you just don't like a lot than I wouldn't really get it !
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Jayasree R.
Omg i love this please anyone tell me Dos ti more shmery or less
Jayasree R.
Omg i love this blush please anyone tell me dos it more shmery or less

Amazon