Smashbox Soft Focus Powder Eye Liner - Heather (Charcoal Grey) uploaded by Sarah C.

BY SMASHBOX

Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye liner! The formula is awesome. The pigmentation is amazing and it's great quality. Very easy to apply and very bright! I have brown eyes and this product make my eyes POP! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It's a must have!! Love smash box!! 💓💓💓
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
When I first head of powder eye liner I was sort of a skeptic, but I quickly changed when I was introduced to smashbox!! It's amazing and now I can't go without it !
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Holiday, FL
Best pigment but runs runnny. i have had this o for a long time. it makes my eyes pops and llook amazing. it does not compare to other brands because itsso good.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Super soft and smooth. Wasn't disappointed at all. The gray is a pretty gray for when you don't want a harder black
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Lewes
Love smash box love the powder eye liner love all the colors and the price is reasonable, will continue to use.
jamie c.
jamie c.
Fresno, CA
Although i have not fully figured out how to apply this eye liner once I get it down I just know I will love it
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA
I really do like this liner is has such a good finish to it and the color is really nice. I want this agian!
Dahmetra W.
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
MY FAVORITE EYELINER I IS SMUDGE PROOF WORTH THE MONEY I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! THIS EYELINER IS AWESOME
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Fantastic color and easy application with any steady hand. Super long wear when I set it with my NYX spray
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Muscatine, IA
Love Smashbox eyeliner! Goes on smooth, lasts until I take it off in the evening, easy to apply.
Ittzel M.
Ittzel M.
Avondale, AZ
I've been wanting to buy it is this worth the price to buy help???
Emma M.
Emma M.
East Lothian
Hiya, I've been looking at buying this but I've seen some reviews that say it smudges quite easily? Also I was wondering what the pigmentation is like because I like an eyeliner that is a really dark black!