Smashbox Soft Focus Powder Eye Liner - Heather (Charcoal Grey) uploaded by Sarah C.

BY SMASHBOX

Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Smashbox has some of my favorite products out there. Their eye-liner never disappoints me. This color looks good with my hazel eyes, and the liquid rolls on smoothly, without leaving smudges or weird light spots. I do with it came off a little easier when I remove it, just because I don't like being rough with that area of my face, but that's just something that goes with long-lasting liquid eye-liner.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I love this eye liner! The formula is awesome. The pigmentation is amazing and it's great quality. Very easy to apply and very bright! I have brown eyes and this product make my eyes POP! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! It's a must have!! Love smash box!! 💓💓💓
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
These Smashbox liners have a great precision applicator that really help you to get a crisp line. It dries pretty quickly, which is both a blessing and a curse, though, so be forewarned. The color is rich; make sure you shake well before use.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
When I first head of powder eye liner I was sort of a skeptic, but I quickly changed when I was introduced to smashbox!! It's amazing and now I can't go without it !
Chloe M.
Brandon , Fl
This was not good for oily skin. After 6 hours it was gone off my eyes. It did go on smoothly and looked great. If I didn't live in Florida I think this product would of worked
Cheyenne B.
Amazing color to compliment a smokey eye. Product goes on smoothly and doesn't drag/pull against the lid. Also is long wear so you won't need many or even any touch ups.
Gracie R.
Holiday, FL
Best pigment but runs runnny. i have had this o for a long time. it makes my eyes pops and llook amazing. it does not compare to other brands because itsso good.
Jenny T.
Kansas City, MO
I love how this eye liner goes on smooth and doesn't "catch" my eyelid, which often causes smears I have to fix. It lasted all day at work as well!
Perla S.
This product is really nice but it can be a bit messy if you are trying to keep a clean line. It would be perfect for a smoky eye look.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I love how this looks.. it's very easy to put on and it's very dark so you just need one layer to put on.. it's very affordable too.
Ittzel M.
Avondale, AZ
I've been wanting to buy it is this worth the price to buy help???
Emma M.
East Lothian
Hiya, I've been looking at buying this but I've seen some reviews that say it smudges quite easily? Also I was wondering what the pigmentation is like because I like an eyeliner that is a really dark black!