BY SMASHBOX

Smoke It Out! This Smoky Eye Shadow Brush Has Dense Bristles To Pick Up The Optimal Amount Of Shadow For The Perfect Smoky Eye Or Cat Eye Every Time.

Tips:

For The Quickest Smoky Eye, Start With Photo Finish Lid Primer In “smoke,” Then Buff Color Directly Onto Eyelid.

Benefits:

• Pairs With Cream/Powder Eye Shadows And Cream Eye Liners
  • Perfectly Sized And Shaped For Smudging Smoky Shadows And Liners
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Hold The Brush Like An Eye Pencil. Smudge Powder Into Upper And Lower Lash Line. For An Easy Smoky Eye, Use A Packing Motion On Eyelid And At Outer Corner.

Alondra C.
Not all what I expected from smahsbox. I was truly disappointed with the quality of the brush. Bristles where too hard and rough and very stiply, so it pretty much poked my eyes the whole time and made it uncomfortable to blend my eyeshadow with this brush.
Jessica S.
I have this Smokey eye brush and absolutely love it. I use it everyday when doing my makeup. Easy to use and easy to clean. It’s literally perfect and very affordable, which makes it even greater!
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
This is a great Smokey eye brush! I love how it your Smokey eye great and it doesn’t get messed up after a couple of times using it either
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Love this product so much! Perfect for every day use and you can use more than once per day as well!
Destiny L.
orocovis
Great eyeshadow brush ! It applys very well , it doesn’t shed and it blends your eyeshadow nicely. I use this brush almost every single day, it wasn’t very expensive and I really recommend it to you guys !
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much