Smashbox Smashing Flash Lipstick uploaded by Faiqa N.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Classic Lipsticks are richly pigmented for long-lasting coverage. This non-drying formula is Vitamin E-infused to help nourish dehydrated lips. A favorite of the Hollywood set! Color: Smashing Flash (Flash) - Peach Coral Shimmer

Smashbox Smashing Flash Lipstick
  • "This lip product is like no other. Very pigmented, such a creamy formula, very easy to work with and I use this almost everyday because it's such a good lip stick. I'm very close to the bottom of my lip stick and I am definitely going to be repurchasing again!" in 7 reviews
  • "Smooth creamy finish long lasting wear. Price is right for the quality of product you're getting." in 5 reviews
  • "Esto tono es muy cálido, puedes usarlo durante el día si lo que quieres es lucir un maquillaje natural, entre sus beneficios se encuentra la vitamina E lo cual es importante ya que mantendrán tus labios hidratados, me encanta 💋💋💋" in 3 reviews
La'Keshia A.
Slidell, LA
Definitely an everyday lipstick. Moisturized. Give lips and little gloss and shimmer plus a pop of color that last all day. Pretty affordable! About $25 a top. Not cakey and dry! Definitely will but again!
Victoria A.
Kearny , NJ
I love the flash lipstick formula, the packaging, and size. It applies so easily on the lips, creamy and pigmented. It lasts a pretty long time on me. The price is good and i would deff purchase again.
Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
When I need something to last this is my go to. I don’t always wear lipstick but this is one of my faves when I do. The consistency is fantastic super creamy and smooth.
Nikki C.
Even though I dislike the price, these products really are extremely high quality. The colors are pigmented and so soft. The classic black packaging is nice too.
Genesis F.
LaBelle, FL
Live for smashbox products love this one as well and the packaging who doesn’t live for those lol totally recommend for others to use it wasn’t too pricey for me it is a bit long lasting atletas for me I would definitely purchase this product Again
Brooklyn P.
Otsego, MI
Christine M.
Framingham, MA
I absolutely love my Smashbox lipstick! Even though it is a traditional lipstick and not a liquid lipstick it is very long wearing even after eating and drinking. These lipsticks are also extremely pigmented--one ship around is enough! I would buy these lipsticks again and they are definitely worth the price.
Courtney L.
Amazing formula. The color selection has something for everyone! Very comfortable to wear and surprisingly long lasting for a bullet lipstick. They're a bit on the pricey side for me but I definitely plan on purchasing more in the future!! Packaging is sleek and sexy as well!!
Ana Isabel L.
Cancun , MA
alyssa n.
Arlington Heights
so creamy! the perfect color as well. i got this as a gift and i’m not a big lipstick person but i loved it. it wasn’t that expensive and this is the only lipstick i use now! i can’t wait to go to the stores and online and try and find other colors to try out

back