Smashbox Smashbox + Donald Robertson Photo Angle Pure Pigment Gel Liner uploaded by chaima g.

BY SMASHBOX

Description Nothing makes pictures pop in our L.A. photo studio like some serious color. Packed with the intensity of a gel and the creativity of a magic marker, instantly draw on a colorful cat eye, graphic editorial look and so much more—no brush required. Bonus: this liner lasts for 36 hours! Benefits •Unique flexible tip with a versatile, angled shape lets you create any line from thin to thick •Creamy formula glides on for a smooth line every time •36 hours of non-stop waterproof wear •Won't transfer, flake or fade • Cruelty-free Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE , DEXTRIN PALMITATE , POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE , SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , PEG-15/LAURYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , TOCOPHEROL , DIMETHICONE , SIMETHICONE , ALUMINA , DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000) , BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Is this product worth the money? Does it last all... Be the first to answer!
  • How is the staying power? Does it stay on all day? even through s...2 Answers
  • Any tips for application? I have a hard time with this type of ey...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
April B.
Review for: Jet Black
Smashbox Smashbox + Donald Robertson Photo Angle Pure Pigment Gel Liner creates the purfect design for your Halloween kitty cat in black. This product is highly pigmented and creates a crisp edge without bleeding. This can be found at Sephora or Ulta Beauty.
Ashley D.
Review for: Other
At first I wasn't convinced on the pigmentation of this product. But after getting the hang of how to use it, I like it. It's not my favorite liner from the brand but it's not terrible. I'd want to try other colors of this to really get a better feel. It's just ok to me.
Jillian C.
Rutland, VT
Been using this product for a while now, and it's okay. It is very pricy but it works better than most eyeliners. The pigmentation is beautiful, but it is not the best choice for long wear eyeliner as it wears off easily throughout the day. Overall 3/5.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Jet Black
This smashbox eye liner is pretty decent. It goes on somewhat easily as long as you have a steady hand. It isn't my favorite eye liner though. I received a deluxe size sample of this from sephora. It does stay on your eyes for quite a while though with minimal smearing.
Kelsey W.
Liberty Lake , WA
Fell in love with this eyeliner the first time I used it! I will not use any other liquid eyeliner now! Flawless, precise, little room for application error. It makes someone like me, who isn't an expert at putting on makeup, feel like I'm a makeup artist.
Anna G.
Corona, NY
I totally love ❤️ it . It's one of my fav and really works as good as any smashbox product 😍 Definitely recommend it to those who hasn't give it a try. I've been using this for a while now and my experience had been great. You guys should give it a try you won't regret it. Definitely will purchase morenoftern 😊
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was nice, but it was honestly pretty hard to use and it ran out quickly. The tip wasn't great, and created spotty lines. You definitely need a very steady hand to use it well. It lasted a long time, but it was too hard to use to make me want to buy it again.
Namira A.
Somerset, NJ
Eh. This gel liner is okay because sometimes, it doesn't give a precise line. The first time I used it, it was all dry and sharp. It scratched against my eyelid and it would hurt a lot. I don't reccomend this product at all.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner un black, wonderful for waterline!!!!.. It stays for a good 7 hours and that's a lot for my eyes. I really i like it and i would buy it again and recommend it to muy friends.<3.. Super product un the life
Chelsea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! This stays on all day! And it's great if you want a straight line! Well it definitely helped me!
Maddison L.
I recently fell in love with eyeliner pens and have always loved gel liner so how is this? Does is smudge easily? Can you do it a cat eye easily with it? Does it last all day? Whats the finish like? A lot of questions i know lol
Gina S.
How is the staying power? Does it stay on all day? even through sweat?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
I just purchased the Smashbox + Donald Robertson: Matte lipstick + gel liner set. Has anyone tried these eyeliners before? They look gorgeous but I would love some feedback before I open them up and give them a go! Thanks ladies 💋
Chloe C.
Toronto, ON
Any tips for application? I have a hard time with this type of eyeliner...
Tricia N.
Yukon, OK
Is this product worth the money? Does it last all day without needing a touch up midways thru the day? I have a hard time finding a loner that actually lasts all day.