BY SMASHBOX

An ultra-matte, hydrating cream lipstick for show-stopping, saturated color. Smashbox partnered with Instagram star artist Donald Robertson to promote this collaborative, ultra-matte collection of bestselling Be Legendary Lipsticks. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and antioxidants vitamins C and E to protect lips, these lip colors create a lustrous finish that's reminiscent of the silky, matte lip looks of beauty legends. Featuring custom illustrations on the sleeve of each lip color from Donald himself, these bold lipsticks give you the daring lip look of a legendary beauty. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Review for: Mauve (matte mauve)
I love Smashbox lipsticks, I received this color in the Donald Robertson gift set. It's a very soft color, easily worn for all day or all occasions. Always good to have a nude pink in your collection! I've always been a plum or red lipstick type of person. But buying the kit opened my eyes to importance of other colors, I actually explored further with nudes and Browns.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Madison, AL
Review for: Mauve (matte mauve)
The Smashbox "Be Legendary Cream/Matte Lipsticks" are definitely some of my favorites, they have a nice color variety and is very creamy. The cream version isn't as long lasting, and the matte is only a little drying. They are nice lipsticks to invest in! My favorite shade is Primrose in the Cream collection!
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Smashbox lipsticks are the best lipsticks I have bought. I prefer them over MAC lipsticks or even honestly the Estée Lauder lipstick. They last longer they don't smear. I actually have started to buy them more often than I buy any other lipstick I recommend them
Germantown, MD
Review for: Fireball (bright red orange)
I love Smashbox lipsticks!! They apply creamy and soft, don't dry out your lips! This color is very orange red, doesn't appeal to everyone. I personally wasn't a fan at first but I learned to appreciate the fun color. Especially now that my hair is red blonde.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Mauve (matte mauve)
I really like this shade. It's not too out there but gives my lips a nice, bright pinkness. However, it is not as longlasting as other lipsticks I have used. I find myself toting it around for reapplying throughout the day.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Review for: Mauve (matte mauve)
Gorgeous color and amazing application! I love this lipstick so much I always have a tube on hand. Lasts forever and doesn't stay off. A bit pricey but totally worth it. Defiantly buying again. Love it soooo much!
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Review for: Mauve (matte mauve)
Smashbox has the best lipstick out there. The colors are so beautiful and it wears really well! I got mine at Ulta and thought it was affordable for the high quality. I always recommend this to my friends!
Germantown, MD
Review for: Punch Drunk (deep pink matte) (online only)
One of my favorite colors! I love loud bright beautiful colors, this is one! Many compliments using this color. Smashbox matte lipsticks are very soft, creamy to apply and aren't drying like some mattes.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
avondale, AZ
Review for: Mauve (matte mauve)
This products apples like butter and feels amazing on the lips . It last for a pretty good amount of time so you don't need to reapply so many time. it's not to pricey but I think it's worth the money .
Germantown, MD
Review for: Femme Fatale (matte plum)
This color was my second Smashbox lipstick I ever bought! I love it, it's my go to winter evening color. Even though I do wear it during the day too hehe this color started my obsession with Smashbox :)
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this feel dry on the lips?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?