Smashbox Smashbox + Donald Robertson Be Legendary Matte Lipstick

An ultra-matte, hydrating cream lipstick for show-stopping, saturated color. Smashbox partnered with Instagram star artist Donald Robertson to promote this collaborative, ultra-matte collection of bestselling Be Legendary Lipsticks. Infused with moisturizing shea butter and antioxidants vitamins C and E to protect lips, these lip colors create a lustrous finish that's reminiscent of the silky, matte lip looks of beauty legends. Featuring custom illustrations on the sleeve of each lip color from Donald himself, these bold lipsticks give you the daring lip look of a legendary beauty. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Darbie O.
I Had a 25$ gift card to Sephora and I couldn’t find anything that was 25$ so I grabbed one of these lipsticks and I love it! It goes on so buttery and smooth while providing so much color! Now a little goes a long way but it will not stay on your lips if you are constantly touching them because it’s a lipstick not a matte lipstick or gloss so don’t be discouraged by that but it does provide hydration and a beautiful set of lips!
jadzia W.
It’s pretty pigmented my only issue was that the colors on the models online and the color on me don’t even look like the same color. Other than that it has a good wear time and isn’t too drying. Would definitely repurchase but in a different shade.
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
OMG these lipsticks are amazing I tried like other shades but thus one was the perfect one for me it was amazing and this brand has amazing products I just wish to try more so I can see the consistency of it .
Sarah O.
My only complaint about this is how long it lasts. I wish it would last longer, because I love the color and how it feels on my lips! It’s so moisturizing and just bright enough without feeling overbearing
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Mauve Pink Matte more...
Great product , not price at all , easy to work with. I am not a big fan of this type of lipsticks I’ve always use liquid lipsticks but this one is amazing, I bought it at Ulta , I am in love of this product .
tassana p.
Mount Kisco, NY
I got this long time ago. The color is great that i can wear everyday. Color make my lips look nature and not to bright Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick Minis 3 x 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g
Kallista G.
Crowley, TX
Stayed on throughout an entire concert! I really love all the shades and the smooth feeling it has on my lips. It also made my very chapped lips look very nice even with crazy bright lights. Would recommend definitely.
Stacie B.
Long Valley, NJ
Another one of my favorite lines of cosmetics is Smashbox.  This lipstick is lovely and while I like the matte look, I also put a tiny drop of shine in the middle of my lower lip.
Tylee A.
Review for: Salmon Matte more...
This is the only kind of lipstick I use now. I have tried many different kinds and found that Smashbox is my favorite. It lasts long on my lips and the color shows up better then any other lipstick brands.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Bright Magenta Matte more...
I love this lipstick. It goes on nicely and you can layer it on to make the shade darker without worrying if you’ll get it on your teeth when you smile. Highly recommend— one of my favorite lipsticks. 💄
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does this feel dry on the lips?