BY SMASHBOX

Camden, AL
I love this color! Not sure where I got it from but it goes on well and stays on! I love the cute little container it comes in and keeps it looking fresh. I don't recall the price but I don't think it's too much for the worth! I love it so much it a pretty color too!
Madi D.
Madi D.
I love this color! Not sure where I got it from but it goes on well and stays on! I love the cute little container it comes in and it keeps it looking fresh. I don't recall the price but I don't think it's too much for the worth!
Martina H.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
This is a great crease color , it goes really well with my green eyes . I would re use this product whenever I needed a warm smokey look .
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Sienna Warm Toasted Brown With Bronze 0.05 oz
I love this color eyeshadow I love the way it goes on I love how pigmented it is I love how long it lasts and I love the quality of it
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lebanon, TN
Great pigment I love all of smashboxes products. I got this in a palette and wore it a lot. Nice warm brown
Diedra B.
Diedra B.
Parkersburg, WV
Looooooooove their makeup and eyeshadows. I have a few colors and I wear them often. They are very smooth
Francie P.
Francie P.
Albuquerque, NM
Nice eyeshadow. I won't buy it again only because I didn't like the color on me. It was to dark for me.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
I got this eye shadow in a palette and love the neutral tone. It's perfect for an everyday look
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
This eyeshadow is the best I've ever used. The color is vibrant and stays all day long
Toni W.
Toni W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pigment coverage is great. very good dark neutral. I use this alone on days I can't manage to "put" on makeup. Other days, it is used to contour and shade my eyes. If you are looking for deeply pigmented eye color, this company is the one to use. I have not been disappointed. I need to add this is very long lasting as well, so you get more bang for your buck.
Camden, AL
Who got this like I did?