BY SMASHBOX

Donna K.
CORONA, CA
I use this when I am doing a darker smoky look on my eyes. It is so great because it is a flat black and doesn't have a lot of that shimmer that a lot have. It stays on well and only takes a little to make that look. Great pigment! Worth the $! Got at Ulta
Yvette F.
Torrance, CA
I use this as both a shadow and a liner. It works great with a moist angles brush. It stays out! I also use it to add drama to the putter corner of my kids for a bit of a pop
Tracy B.
Dix Hills, NY
Great eyeshadow! This is very smooth, very black, and very matte. It is not patchy and this shadow is very good quality.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shadow , it's amazing if you want to do some smokey eye. I highly recommend it ladies.
alex g.
Denver City, TX
I love how soft smooth and classy this goes on and looks. It's blacker than black. I love it
Marissa S.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've bought this product before & let me says it's a great product! I love it , it's very pigmented Like EXTREMELY , I bearly dab my brush and it's like bam so easy to apply . You just have to be gentle with the black color one! The price is awesome! And I would reccomend it to everyone !!!!
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite black eyeshadow! I love the pigment and that it's not glittery at all. It works perfect with my skin tone and overall it's amazing. There isn't much fall out as well, one of the reasons I reach for any Smashbox eye products.
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeshadow for a smokey eye for darker skinned people. It is super pigmented. I love that it doesn't stain your eye and it is easy to blend. It is affordable and you get what you pay for.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So im not the best at makeup but this is perfect for me as I love smoky eyes. It blends well and it gives you a great finish. It last long and is not as pricey. I recommend to anyone who loves dark looks.
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this! It can be used for so many things! Eye shadow to eyeliner it's amazing! Super little so it fits perfectly in your purse! I always use this product and I will for sure always recommend it!
Krystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these single shadows worth the price? How dark is the black? Is it more Grey or black?