4 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This eye color is fire. It's an awesome transition color! I got this at Sephora because I love smashbox and there products are always so great and this was nothing short of great. I'm getting down to the pan of little eyeshadow so it's time for a new one!!
Brianna a.
Brianna a.
Tampa, FL
Oh so so so so soooo pigmented and easy to blend. I will always love these products. They have a great consistency and a little goes a long way which means the product last a very long time
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation is amazing quality but I use this for Halloween makeup looks not for everyday look but I would recommend it to my friends
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Liberty, OH
This is a great eyeshadow. It blends great and is really pigmented. I use along with the 24 eyeshadow primer and it stays on all day .
Ally G.
Ally G.
Schererville, IN
These shadows are great! Such a nice color and they last forever on my skin. This color is especially nice for a subtle smokey eye
Redait Z.
Redait Z.
This color looks great on brown eyes and is very pigmented. I like it because it's very easy to combine with other neutral colors.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Houma, LA
Very nice color! Small and easy to pack in a bag. Very long lasting! Goes on well and isn't too bad with smudging
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Orangevale, CA
The pigment, the color, everything is wonderful! It's the perfect fall/winter color. I can't go without it, now!
Dariana L.
Dariana L.
UUUUH THIS COLOR IS SO NICE .. If you are in a vampire mood dark mood go with this eyeshadow
Raychæl T.
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I really want to try this, it's a really nice color that would go with any eye color
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you purchase this?
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
How pigmented are this smashbox shadows?
Alexandra  H.
Alexandra H.
Bridgeport, TX
Are these eyeshadows easy to blend?
MiszDiane E.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
Dose this eye shadow last all day ?
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a bit timid when it comes to makeup. Is this a makeup that starts out light and can be layered to darken or does it go on dark with one application?