BY SMASHBOX

You’re All Set! This Setting Powder Brush Picks Up The Optimal Amount Of Product Every Time. Soft, Flexible Bristles Prevent Over-powdering And Sweep On Product For A Weightless, Barely-there Finish.

Benefits:

Pairs Perfectly With Setting Powders
Soft Flexible Bristles Prevent Over-powdering
No-guesswork Grips Show Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
High-tech Synthetic Fibers Retain Shape And Bounce Back After Washing
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Use Soft, Sweeping Motions To Apply Powder All Over The Face.

Smashbox Sheer Powder Brush
  • "I purchased a smash box contour kit years back from Sephora, and received this brush with it. I still use this brush to contour over any other brush" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this brush, prefect for highlight. Love it for highlight brush, you can use it as blush. Great quality brushes, super soft too. I love it, get job done." in 6 reviews
Hannah P.
Kenosha
This brush is great for applying powder contour!!! I actually received this brush free with a contouring kit that I purchased so that was really cool. I’ve never used a brush this loose before for contouring so prier to trying it, I was convinced I wasn’t going to like it... but the loose bristles ended up being perfect!!! I strive for a natural look without harsh lines... and this brush did just that!
Melissa D.
I actually use this as my bronzer brush, so take my review with a grain of salt. I love it. I love the smoothness of the application, as well as the look of the brush aesthetically. My only complaint is that it sheds bristles far too often for my taste. I realize to some degree, this is inevitable. But maybe lessen the price point a bit because of such issues?
Karina C.
chicago
Ana R.
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use it for probably too many things, I love to highlight with it because it’s easy to blend and it’s small enough that I can be precise and not look like I am a glitter ball. I also love to use it to set concealer with a bit of powder. Love.
Jamie M.
This is just a really cool brush! You can use it in so many ways, but my favorite is contouring and highlighting! I actually bought two, that’s how much I love it! Highly recommended... I own over 200 brushes and it’s one of the few I reach for daily!
Erika C.
I use this brush to contour along with a smash box contour palette. The brush is so soft and blend everything out so smoothly. I try not to clean it so much, because it seems to wear down so quickly with one cleaning. Overall love the design.
Bibi C.
Denver, CO
This brush came with my highlight, bronzer and contour kit. I really like it and find that it does a good job for getting a sharp line when applying contour. However, I suggest using a different brush for highlight and bronzer
لميسة  .
queens
This is an amazing brush. Sometimes I want a full coverage and sometimes I need a sheer coverage. This brush is perfect for me because it helps me to build up a coverage from sheer to flawless. For a natural look and mesmerizing finish this is one the best brushes.
Danalee B.
832 North Main Street Apt 4 Waterbury Connecticut
I love this photo but to me it’s like every other brand part of this it is easy to use I use it once in a while. I think I bought it online I don’t member but I would buy it againAnd I would recommend others to buy
Queen B.
I love this brush. I literally use it every single day. My skin is combination and this brush does not make the powder smear or apply weirdly. The brush is just all around amazing. I am a very satisfied customer.