Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Shanese A.Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Angela P.

BY SMASHBOX

Dark Our new lightweight, oil-free tinted moisturizer is packed with vitamins and anti-aging peptides for naturally radiant skin. Our unique citrus honey moisturization technology nourishes skin as it absorbs excess oil throughout the day and UVA/UVB SPF 15 guards against future damage so skin stays flawless and protected. Makeup developed by the artists at SmashBox Photo Studios Cruelty Free

Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Goes on really well with ok coverage however it was hard to find the perfect shade for my skin. " in 1 review
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Applying the tinted moisturizer its easier like putting on lotion. Its light on the skin and blends beautifully. I look natural like I'm wearing no makeup. It doesn't feel tacky. I love the matte finish. No harsh scent. I would recommend it to anyone who likes the shee to medium coverage foundation.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I use this when I don’t want to do much makeup. It moisturises well. I bought it from Sephora. It has sheer to medium coverage. I have dry skin and it worked ok. If you’re going to add a foundation on top make sure to check whether it’s water or silicone based.
Samantha A.
Bellevue, wa
I really love Smashbox products, and that’s why I wanted to try this. I really like the feel and application of this product, however the finish and look of this was a little lighter than I would have liked. Overall I really liked the product!
Shanese A.
This was the first tinted moisturizer I had ever used. Its great for those effortless makeup looks when you just want to even out your skin tone.Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
This tinted moisturizer goes on really smooth. The color works really good with my skin tone. I always use a separate spf. It blends very easily which I love. It’s very reasonably priced. I got mine at Ulta.
Ginger I.
Bellefonte, PA
Not my favorite - I like a tinted moisturizer that I can use my fingers to apply, and this one looks streaky is not applied with a sponge or brush. If I’m using a tinted moisturizer, there’s a good reason.
Khae C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a light coverage moisturizer. It didn’t really blend into my skin and always felt like it was just sitting on it. It transferred onto my phones and was just an okay product.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Honestly, if I am going to go without makeup, I just go without makeup. I don’t like a full foundation, I’m more of a medium gal, but thought for days I didn’t want to wear makeup this might blend things better. Although it’s not heavy, it looks like I’m wearing makeup so I’d just rather put on my serum and moisturizer and be on my way!
Kimberly V.
I love smashbox !! This B.B. is everything! It’s gives you a nice even coverage, very breathable formula ! This B.B. has an spf of 15 which is also great especially for me when I’m running late to work and need a nice quick 5 mins look!
lacey M.
Aston, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I had gotten this as a sample, and i gotta say, for me? It didn't work well with my skin. I ended up having to just give it away, even just bring a sample, it was quite a bit of product. I luv most of their products, but there's just a few that didn't do it for me, this being my #1 no-no!
Dariela A.
Eagle Pass
Is it any good ?????
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
What is the coverage on this? Is it even and more sheer or heavy and streaky? Would love to see more photos of a face finish using this
Holly J.
Does this make you break out?