BY SMASHBOX

A three-palettes-in-one kit with 16 bestselling shades and a double-ended brush for redefining the brows, face, and eyes. Developed with Sephora's Pro Artistry Team, this exclusive #SHAPEMATTERS palette is a chic, portable go-to for sculpting your cheekbones, perfecting your nose, creating an arched brow, and enhancing your eyes with each stroke of alluring color and-richly pigmented liner. It features #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert to make contouring your face easy. Achieve a whole new look with these 16 cult-favorite shades including Aubergine and Sumatra in silky foolproof formulas. These three face contouring powders complement a number skintones, and Smashbox's Photo Op Eye Shadows have won beauty awards for their seamless blendability. (The shadow's micro-milled powder formula may kick up on the palette, but these long-lasting shades apply smoothly and evenly.) Redefine and set arches with the Brow Tech Powders and wax, and then use the included double-ended brush to contour wider and bolder eyes. This all-in-one palette includes a convenient, full-size mirror. This set contains: - 9 x 0.049 oz Photo Op Eye Shadow in Vanilla, Totally Nude, Champagne, Stripped, Posh, Platinum, Sumatra, Aubergine, Blackout - 3 x 0.12 oz Contour Powder in Contour, Bronze, Highlight - 0.12 oz Highlighter in Glow - 2 x 0.04 oz Brow Tech Powder in Taupe, Soft Brown - 0.04 oz Brow Tech Wax - Custom Double-Ended Shadow/Brow Brush - Full-size mirror - 3 Interactive Get The Look Cards (Eye, Brow, Face) - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook inserts with basic shaping steps This palette comes with state-of-the-art, Interactive Get The Look Cards embedded with special t-ink technology that instantly activates how-to videos on your phone. Simply login to the special URL found on the cards and place the card to your phone to learn how to identify your brow, face, and eye shape (using the video) and enhance your unique features (with the face chart that can be saved to your Camera Roll). "This palett see more...

Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
This Contour all kit by Smashbox comes with handy tutorial cards for the face, eyes, and brows. It also features a scan code for additional information and videos to help master the art of Contouing. This palette is great in that it comes with not only the face shades but also shades for the eyes and brows so it's like having three kits in one! It's a powder formula so it's not ideal for dry skin. It comes with a small brush which isn't the best for using it to Contour your face, I would have liked to have had a larger brush included. It's a bit pricey and I wouldn't recommend it if you are not absolutely certain you will be using it daily or for those who are beginner because of its hefty $55 price tag. It's a high quality product and great for those who don't mind paying extra and really want to master the art because of how well the illustrations and directions are on the cards that come with the product along with the clear film that comes inside the box identifying each shade.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
I love this palette because the colors are natural and they go on smoothly! My only complaint is that the eyebrow colors were not made with dark-haired girls in mind. I've got nearly black hair and the eyebrow game is only getting more and more competitive... I can't make full use of this palette because it clearly was not made for me. I still love everything else about it, especially the highlighters that it comes with. I use them almost daily.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
I love this pallet! It's great for personal use and your free lance kit for clients. The products are really blendable and pigmented. It's really affordable for all that you get. And YES I recommend it! I love all the shades especially 1 of the larger powders, and an eye shadow color! Really rich products and never a disappointment on clients! Plus it comes with a really nice shadow brush!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
I bought mine for 35$ at Tj max. I really like this palette first in for most because it is everything you need in one palette. If you are traveling or going away for the weekend you have everything you need conveniently in one place. Brows contour highlight glow and bronze. Plus a good selection of eye shadows
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
I swear, people need to stop sleeping on this palette! I use it all the time on clients. It's the perfect full-face palette: you can do brows, contour, highlight, eyeshadow and liner. Smashbox brushes are great, too. For $50something it's a great price for a great product!
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
Love this all-in-one. I use this every day for brow shaping, contouring, and eye color. It comes with a QR packet with interactive videos for the best way to contour based on your face shape. All of the colors are super-wearable and last all day. Highly recommend!
Iyana M.
Iyana M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this palette. It was given to me as a gift on my birthday and I absolutely flipped when I saw it. The eyeshadows have great pigment. Overall its a great palette and I would definitely purchase it for myself.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
I absolutely love this pallet i use it everyday to contor and its awsome to travel with cuz it has brows contour and shadows yessss helps me with my everyday glam stay slayyin
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Woodland, CA
Love this pallet ! Amazing value ! Good pigment , as well as very pretty colors. Easy to blend !
Kara P.
Kara P.
Review for: Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
This was the first contour palette I've ever owned and I always find myself going back to use it. It has the perfect shades for a beautiful natural contour. It's also a really good palette for anyone who's just starting out. It comes with instructions for face contour, eyebrows and eyeshadow. I couldn't be more happy with this purchase, definitely would recommend to all makeup lovers.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Would this palette be better than getting a cream contour kit?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Pomona, CA
Is this pallete pigmented? Does it last long?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a good palette? Is it worth picking up??
Margaret E.
Margaret E.
Paris, TX
What's the URL number for this product