BY SMASHBOX

Benefits More Details How To Use Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil & Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel N.
Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE completely changes the game for the makeup loving women of all ages. For those of us who love high end cosmetics but don't have the budget to purchase brushes, brows, the contour, powder, highlights and the diversity of warm tone shadows plus the smokey cool tones. Smashbox made all of the wants and needs available in one single palette! The palette is valued at $279, BUT PRO: retails for just over $50.00! How convenient to have ONE palette which contains every element to suit the needs of the women pursuing careers to the women raising families. The best palette to target all makeup lovers from every skill level from beginner to mastery. Grab the palette, and you are good to go! For those looking for a simple natural 10 minute fresh faced look, the double sided brush transforms your look to night in no time. The only con I could even think of is the palette is slightly larger than most eyeshadow palettes. Pro: ease of use, pigmented neutral shades, double ended shadow and brow brush and HOW- TO instructions to contour your face. Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE is easily a 5/5 star product! #contest
Ashleigh D.
I absolutely love this palette. It is officially my first smash box purchase and I am loving it. The contour\bronzer shades are amazing even for pale princesses. I’ve been doing just a more natural make up look here lately and this is absolutely perfect for that. It is also travel friendly if you want to not pack your whole vanity because you have eyeshadow, contour, bronzer, highlighter, and brow products all in one! If your like me I hate packing all my makeup so this is easy to just slip in your bag and go. The whole palette just looks so flawless on the skin. I would defiantly recommend this product. It is on the privy side but if you think about it it’s practically 5 in 1
Taylor R.
Binghamton, NY
I love this! The eyeshadows are all really pigmented and soft. The brush is really nice for a brush that comes with a palette. The only thing I found disappointing was that the eyebrow powders, and countering powders were a bit dark for my fair skin tone and natural blonde hair color. They are useable if i put them on super light and really blend them, but they are probably better for a more medium skin tone.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
This palette is pretty versatile. It has enough product and a brush to complete a full faced look. You got brows, eye shadows, contour, bronzer, highlighter, glow. I purchased during a Christmas haul I did and it was something I decided to throw in my basket. I'm glad I did so I could use so many of their products in one place. I was okay with what I got. Not my al time favorite palette I have ever purchased, but not too bad for the price and what you get.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I really ended up loving this palette! I originally purchased it to take on vacation, since it includes multiple products in one convenient palette. When I used it, I was beyond impressed. The eyeshadows include my in Shimmer, or very pigmented, and long-lasting. They're very soft and buttery and blend easily. The pilot includes some basic colors great for creating everyday looks. The Contour and bronzer look great on the skin, not muddy or a she at all. The highlight is subtle but very beautiful! Even the Highlight powder was great, as it has a yellow undertone which I love and it really help to modify my foundation and brighten my under eyes. I even tried the brow wax and powder and I'm hooked! The wax dry and stays in place all day long even through swimming. The brush that comes with the power is also very convenient and works well, very soft, and has multiple uses. I love that the pallet has a very large mirror and a very strong magnet to keep it closed and safe during traveling. I'm very happy that I've picked this up! I highly recommend to anyone who's on a budget and is looking for a bang for the buck this is the product for you! It's a great palette for beginners with contouring and highlighting also it works so great I recommend it to professionals as well. I also found the cards that were embedded with special ink technology that they included with the palette very helpful. All you have to do is hold the card over the Smashbox link, (provided on card) on your phone and it unlocks special videos showing you how to get the most use out of your palette! Very high quality product that is a new fave of mine!
Sadie H.
Brownsville, TX
Got it as a gift and am definitely willing to buy a second one when this runs out. The eyeshadows are basic and versatile. I use the eyebrow powders every day and I love them. Most of all, the contour and highlight are amazing for my skin tone. Definitely a great combination for one palette.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE good versatile product. Great for traveling. Pretty pigmented. A bit of fall out. Good variety of colors. Use for eyebrows, eye shadow, contour, highlight, light blush & eyeliner.
Brittnie V.
This palette has everything from nice eye shadows to bronzer, and contour. I use this palette everyday. The only reason I didn't give this palette 5 stars is because I feel like the shimmers could have been a little more pigmented. But it's still a great palette!
Carly A.
Summerfield, NC
I love this palette because it gives me everything I need! It has the perfect colors for eyebrows and contour! It's so affordable, and helped me figure out what color eye shadows to purchase in the future.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
For $10 more, this kit Will give you the light contour kit, plus an extra highlighter, plus 9 eyeshadows plus some brow products as well!

I love the face and eyebrow products in the set. They blend great, they where really nicely, no skipping, even pigmentation. I like that the eyebrow wax has a cap over it to keep it protected from the powders

Not really a fan of the eyeshadows in this pallet, pretty bland, not very pigmented, kind of sub par when I compare to the other Smashbox eyeshadow that I own.

However, this is great for just about anybody! It's easy for the gym bag or your travel bag or if you just want everything in one place.
Erin N.
Would this palette be better than getting a cream contour kit?
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
For eyeshadow, Palette or single ?Smashbox SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
Stephanie P.
Pomona, CA
Is this pallete pigmented? Does it last long?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Is this a good palette? Is it worth picking up??
Amani O.