BY SMASHBOX

At Smashbox Photo Studios L.A., #shapematters. Our Makeup Artists Work With Light And Shadow Every Day. We Packed Their Expertise Into This 3-in-1 Palette That Lets You Contour It All With 16 Cult-favorite Shades. Easily Sculpt Killer Cheekbones, Perfect Your Nose, Create Arched Brows And Enhance Your Eyes, All According To Your Unique Face Shape, With Our Pro’s Included How-to’s And Professional-level Brush.

Tips:

Includes 3 Video-interactive Get The Look Cards To Make Contouring Easy For Your Face, Eye And Brow Shape. Just Touch The Card To Your Phone To Instantly Activate.

Benefits:

This #shapematters Palette Contains:

• 9 Photo Op Eye Shadows
  • 2 Brow Powders
  • 1 Brow Wax
  • 2 Highlighters
  • 1 Bronzer
  • 1 Contour Powder
  • 1 Double-Ended Shadow/Brow Brush​

Usage:

Check Out Our #shapematters Insert For Precise How-to's By Face, Brow And Eye Shape.

Mica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Polysilicone-11, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Blush Division Ingredients:

Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Lauroyl Lysine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

Photo Op Eye Shadow Division Ingredients:

Mica, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Silicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Brow Tech Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)

Brow Tech Wax Division Ingredients:

Petrolatum, Microcrystalline Wax\cera Microcristallina\cire Microcristalline, Talc, Mineral Oil\paraffinum Liquidum\huile Minerale, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D’abeille, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Contour Palette Division Ingredients:

Talc, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Contour Palette Division Ingredients:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Silica, Isopentyldiol, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Would this palette be better than getting a cream contour...4 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Is it worth picking up??1 Answers
  • Is this palette worth buying?3 Answers
Sarah S.
Godfrey, IL
I mainly bought this palette bc again Casey Holmes loved it and I thought it would be a good starter palette. When I was picking this up at Sephora the lady told me that the contour portion is the same full size contour palette they sell separately so for just a little bit more I got eye shadows and brow powders as well! Definitely seemed worth it for me. I love the counter shades and I’ve actually found myself ditching my usual brow pencil for these powders. I don’t find myself reaching for the eye shadows that often but this is definitely my all in one go to palette for traveling!
Heather M.
Clanton
First of all, I use smashbox contour already, so when I found this palette, excited is an understatement. This product is pigmented and blends perfectly. It has everything you need for your face, right here in this one palette. How amazing is that? The packaging is sleek and elegant. I definitely recommend this product....well, for everyone😊
Jordan S.
Bellingham, WA
MAJOR STAPLE in my beauty routine. Use this everyday! Couldn't ask for a better palette! My friends are always complimenting my makeup and it is because of this palette! Beautiful contour and highlight! I use the eyeshadow and brow powder as well! Long lasting product! Stays on all day! SLAYY GIRL!!
Kate C.
New Smyrna Beach
 I’m absolutely in love with this product and this is the product that taught me how to contour ..  In fact if you’re a beginner I highly highly recommend this for beginners.. I wouldn’t change a thing on it give it an extra pan of eyebrow wax other then that .. it’s perfect plus the free sample with the purchase are always nice 😉
Tara K.
This was my first ever Smashbox purchase..I’ve had it for a couple of years now and use it almost every time I apply make up. You can do so much with this one palette which I love! It’s perfect for traveling etc. you can highlight, contour and make a great eye look! It’s very true to color and the eyeshadows are so gorgeous and pigmented. I highly recommend this palette! I bought mine at Sephora.
Taylor R.
Binghamton, NY
I love this! The eyeshadows are all really pigmented and soft. The brush is really nice for a brush that comes with a palette. The only thing I found disappointing was that the eyebrow powders, and countering powders were a bit dark for my fair skin tone and natural blonde hair color. They are useable if i put them on super light and really blend them, but they are probably better for a more medium skin tone.
Brittany D.
Richmond
I’ve been using this palette for 2 years. I use the black eyeshadow as eyeliner. The only con is that when i apply its a little dusty. Very effective. It’s about $50 but i have used the same palette for a while now. So you definitely get your moneys worth. It has everything for brows, face, and eyes.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This palette really has everything you need for your eyes and face.  It was well priced for what you get.  They are blendable colours, but dont fade out half way through the day either.  I loved that there is a range of colors so you can do your brows without looking crazy like some other palettes.  I usually have either too dark or too light of colours to work with, but this one solves that problem!  I would deffinately buy this one again!
Vera F.
This is a must have palette for those on the go or super basic . I wish that Smashbox would label each row as what it is ! Every time I show this palette to a client they are thrilled but never thought there is a brow , face contour and full eye palette just by looking at it ! Great value ! The face contour by itself is $35 for 3 colors and a brush, brow is about $20 average and eyeshadows themselves $29 ( sold separate in a variety of shades ). A great gift !
Jin C.
One palette for all your needs! It has 9 eye shadows from nudes, pink, purple to black. 3 contour powders and a highlighter that work for almost all skin tones. 2 brow powder and a wax to create your perfect brow shape.
Katelyn H.
Where can I get this and how much is it? Is it good quality?
Martha O.
This is just beyond perfection I need it! Does anyone know how much is it?
marisa m.
rochester, NY
Is this palette worth it? I has been sitting in my sephora shopping cart for a week and i am curious to hear everyones experience with the palette. how is the pigmentation? also, i am fair skinned. would the palette be too dark for me?
Anmol H.
Is this a product worth the buy?
Promise R.
I love makeup but my collection is very limited and is primarily made of drugstore products. I would really love to add some more products that aren't drugstore to my collection. My thought is that purchasing a palette would be the most cost effective way to grow my collection. The problem I am having is that I am drawn to both contouring palettes and eyeshadow palettes. I am wondering if this palette is a solid choice for both eyes and face or would I do better to choose a palette with one purpose?