BY SMASHBOX #45 in Makeup Brush Sets

A handpicked set with five brushes and a lookbook insert to create looks that redefine the face, eyes, and lips. Let your features pop with the #SHAPEMATTERS Brush Set. From sculpted lips to defined brows and contoured cheekbones, this collection of brushes has everything you need to create a number of makeup looks. The All-Over Contour Brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and sculpting the jawline, and the Targeted Contour Brush is perfect for emphasizing smaller areas like under the eyes, bridge of the nose, and the chin. Line your eyes and shape your brows like a pro with the super precise, angled Ultra-Fine Liner/Brow Brush, and then Swipe, sweep and blend your way to a defined eye look from subtle to smoky with this fluffy, Eye Shaping Brush. Define the cupid's bow, sculpt shape of lips, and flawless apply color with the angled Lip Shaping Brush. The set includes a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro tips and tricks so you can easily sweep on makeup formulas. This set contains: - Contour Brush - Targeted Contour Brush - Ultra-Fine Liner/Brow Brush - Lip Shaping Brush - Eye Shaping Brush - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro tips and tricks

autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
First off, I enjoy the sleek packaging and I like the choices for the kinds of brushes put together in this set. I think these apply makeup rather efficiently. Sadly, I do have a couple issues with the set as a whole. The bristles on the brushes can sometimes feel harsh on my face. Also, if you use the bigger ones for too long, the bristles will begin to flake onto your face!
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I'mma start off by saying that these are one of the best brushes I have used on my face I love to experiment with different brushes and buy different brushes just to see the difference of how they work in the results I get and these are one of my favorite
Kaitlynn F.
Princeton
omg! These brushes have made my makeup so much better! They are very smooth and easy blending with all of them. There is a very great variety of them that you can use. Of any other brushes, these are my favorite. Yes I would use them again and you should too!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
These brushes were really nice and soft, they weren't flimsy nor really hard, just the perfect amount of density. It picked up product and placed on my face beautifully and easily, which I appreciated!
Jackie C.
Morganton
This brush set is the answer to all your brush questions and needs! I love my set and use them daily to achieve my everyday look! The Smash box brushes wash easy to prevent bacteria buildup and ensure all your makeup goes on smoothly!
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
STOP AND BUY THESE BRUSHES ! YOU WONT REGRET IT TRUST ME . this brush set is super cute and I use them everyday . I’ve used other brushes but this one is just to die for . 100% recommend if you want an affordable, cute product
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. So soft and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end on a smooth application! I would definitely recommend!
Grey A.
This brush set is great for beginners and the case can carry even more brushes than the set comes with. The face brush is great for powder contour and blush it fits the cheeks so easily.
guînevere S.
Granite City
THIS SET IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love it so much. The quality is great and it doesn't take away any of the product as you apply the makeup with it. Very satisfied.
Tiffany J.
Scott , LA
I love the smash box brush set it helps me achieve my everyday great look it it way better than your typical brushes from Walmart it is very affordable and has great value I would definitely rebuy these