BY SMASHBOX #97 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A handpicked set with five brushes and a lookbook insert to create looks that redefine the face, eyes, and lips. Let your features pop with the #SHAPEMATTERS Brush Set. From sculpted lips to defined brows and contoured cheekbones, this collection of brushes has everything you need to create a number of makeup looks. The All-Over Contour Brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and sculpting the jawline, and the Targeted Contour Brush is perfect for emphasizing smaller areas like under the eyes, bridge of the nose, and the chin. Line your eyes and shape your brows like a pro with the super precise, angled Ultra-Fine Liner/Brow Brush, and then Swipe, sweep and blend your way to a defined eye look from subtle to smoky with this fluffy, Eye Shaping Brush. Define the cupid's bow, sculpt shape of lips, and flawless apply color with the angled Lip Shaping Brush. The set includes a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro tips and tricks so you can easily sweep on makeup formulas. This set contains: - Contour Brush - Targeted Contour Brush - Ultra-Fine Liner/Brow Brush - Lip Shaping Brush - Eye Shaping Brush - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro tips and tricks see more...

Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
STOP AND BUY THESE BRUSHES ! YOU WONT REGRET IT TRUST ME . this brush set is super cute and I use them everyday . I’ve used other brushes but this one is just to die for . 100% recommend if you want an affordable, cute product
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I'mma start off by saying that these are one of the best brushes I have used on my face I love to experiment with different brushes and buy different brushes just to see the difference of how they work in the results I get and these are one of my favorite
Tiffany J.
New Iberia, LA
I love the smash box brush set it helps me achieve my everyday great look it it way better than your typical brushes from Walmart it is very affordable and has great value I would definitely rebuy these
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Jackie C.
Morganton
This brush set is the answer to all your brush questions and needs! I love my set and use them daily to achieve my everyday look! The Smash box brushes wash easy to prevent bacteria buildup and ensure all your makeup goes on smoothly!
Kaitlynn F.
Princeton
omg! These brushes have made my makeup so much better! They are very smooth and easy blending with all of them. There is a very great variety of them that you can use. Of any other brushes, these are my favorite. Yes I would use them again and you should too!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
These brushes were really nice and soft, they weren't flimsy nor really hard, just the perfect amount of density. It picked up product and placed on my face beautifully and easily, which I appreciated!
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Complete set of shadow brushes. Great for all shadow types and can use on all different parts of the eye to blend. Feels soft on the skin. Great quality and good price. I would recommend and buy again.
Grey A.
This brush set is great for beginners and the case can carry even more brushes than the set comes with. The face brush is great for powder contour and blush it fits the cheeks so easily.
guînevere S.
Granite City
THIS SET IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love it so much. The quality is great and it doesn't take away any of the product as you apply the makeup with it. Very satisfied.