BY SMASHBOX

A handpicked set with five brushes and a lookbook insert to create looks that redefine the face, eyes, and lips. Let your features pop with the #SHAPEMATTERS Brush Set. From sculpted lips to defined brows and contoured cheekbones, this collection of brushes has everything you need to create a number of makeup looks. The All-Over Contour Brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and sculpting the jawline, and the Targeted Contour Brush is perfect for emphasizing smaller areas like under the eyes, bridge of the nose, and the chin. Line your eyes and shape your brows like a pro with the super precise, angled Ultra-Fine Liner/Brow Brush, and then Swipe, sweep and blend your way to a defined eye look from subtle to smoky with this fluffy, Eye Shaping Brush. Define the cupid's bow, sculpt shape of lips, and flawless apply color with the angled Lip Shaping Brush. The set includes a #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro tips and tricks so you can easily sweep on makeup formulas. This set contains: - Contour Brush - Targeted Contour Brush - Ultra-Fine Liner/Brow Brush - Lip Shaping Brush - Eye Shaping Brush - #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook insert with pro tips and tricks see more...

elena t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Nelie H.
Hazen
I'mma start off by saying that these are one of the best brushes I have used on my face I love to experiment with different brushes and buy different brushes just to see the difference of how they work in the results I get and these are one of my favorite
Mariam A.
Love it the most it's very smoth and soft and delicate I use it maybe all the time. Highly recommended for all make up lovers I bought it from ulta I think my skin type is dry and sensitive but this product helps a lot
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
Probably some of the bet brushes I've ever used. I love how the set has enough brushes for a full face! Although the price is a little on the high side I highly recommend this set if you want to be one & done with brushes.
Kaitlynn F.
Princeton
omg! These brushes have made my makeup so much better! They are very smooth and easy blending with all of them. There is a very great variety of them that you can use. Of any other brushes, these are my favorite. Yes I would use them again and you should too!
Morgan G W.
Lucedale
they're great brushes. they work perfectly and are durable too. they are at a great price range for the quality. easy to clean and the dry fast. they are super soft against the skin. I use them everyday and would gladly purchase them again when I need to.
kaelee o.
Altoona, PA
the best brush set I have used in a long time, the hairs on the brushes aren't too rough, but are good enough so blend products seamlessly and aren't the cheapest, but worth the money, I would definitely buy more
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
These brushes were really nice and soft, they weren't flimsy nor really hard, just the perfect amount of density. It picked up product and placed on my face beautifully and easily, which I appreciated!
Grey A.
This brush set is great for beginners and the case can carry even more brushes than the set comes with. The face brush is great for powder contour and blush it fits the cheeks so easily.
Hannah H.
Auburn, AL
Great quality brushes and at an amazing price! I have bought multiple brush sets from smashbox and they last for years! This set has all the brushes you will need for contouring and highlighting