Smashbox Rock A Legendary Lip uploaded by Megan M.Smashbox Rock A Legendary Lip uploaded by Bri C.

BY SMASHBOX

A set of nine deluxe lip colors in reds, nudes, and pinks for getting any lip look for the season. Let lips impart a pop of color whether it's a subtle sheen to seriously shiny. Mix and match the formulas and shades to create a custom lip color that's all your own. This set contains: - 3 x 0.13 oz Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Legendary, Cognac, Promise - 3 x 0.04 oz Be Legendary Lipstick in Legendary, Cognac, Pout - 3 x 0.10 Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in Firecracker, Off-Duty, Flamingo "The holidays are my favorite beauty moment it's a time to break the rules! This season, I'm totally obsessed with rich, shimmering looks accented with jewel tones straight from the studio set. Luxurious and eye-catching, these looks translate effortlessly into holiday party glam." Lori Taylor Davis, Smashbox Global Pro Lead Artist

Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
I purchased Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in the color Top Shelf. I purchase it at Ulta. It’s creamy , not long lasting and doesn’t leave a stain. It’s easy to use. I would recommend.
LeAnn R.
I don't usually get liquid lipsticks I always get a matte finish but i wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try something new. So I purchased a couple of these lipsticks and I honestly love them. These lipsticks are really pigmented and I love them it has a really glossy finish and this product has the very first gel formula and it's really going to give into the color payoff. It's a really great buy
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I got a deluxe sample from Sephora in a nude light warm shade. I really truly love Smashbox Cosmetics products, but this one disappoints me, the color doesn't seem to last very long no matter what, I probably would purchase because the pigment in the shade is smooth and gorgeous, would be perfect if it stayed on longer. I definitely recommend you try it out for yourself!
Virginia L.
SILVERTON, OR
I love these boxes that give you deluxe samples cause it gives you the opportunity to try before paying full price for the full size. Smashbox lippies are out of this world they are sure soft , super pigmented , and last so long!
kavy a.
Allen, TX
Smashbox lip products are always a must have! They're one of my favorite lip brands. Colors are as you see them. They glide on real smooth and moisturizing. They also smell good. I recommend these lippies for those looking for a high end lip products.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Absolutely love this product. The colors are amazing. The packaging stands out so it quickly catches your eye. I've used other items from them but my first time with this particular one. I would definitely purchase again.
Hemisha P.
camp hill
Smashbox is one of my favorite brand! I love all their products! But I love their lipsticks most! They are creamy and pigmented and comfortable to wear on regular basis! And it stays on for a very long time!
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
Love this little lipstick kit! It gives you a variety of colors and helps you decide what you really like. Great quality and all around great to have different options
Heather S.
Kalamazoo
If i could give more stars i would. But i cant so five will have to do. My husband bought me this for christmas and i love it. Beautiful colors smooth long lasting. Expensive but again you get what you pay for
Isabella
Love it so much every thing is so easy to apply and use.I would totally get this again. But it was a gift so I don't know we're to get it. It met all of my expectations . I would get it again. I love it.
Clarissa S.
Brownsville, TX
Is this a good product?
Estos son muestras gratis ?
Chaya B.
Where can I still find this set?