BY SMASHBOX

• Anyone ever tried this? What do you think? I love the colors on t...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
New Orleans
This eyeshadow is super pigmented. I love smashbox's eyeshadows, they always stay on long. I have brown eyes.. and this pallets suit then well! It was a little pricey but the outcome was simply amazing. Will definitely buy again without a doubt!!
Kate K.
Delaware, OH
This palette was okay. what I did not like about this palette was that when using primer, the colors were way too dark. I have brown eyes so I prefer shades to look just a shade darker than when buying them. I would not recommend this palette, it is not worth the money.
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Absolutely love this eyeshadow! It goes on so smooth and blends amazingly! The packaging in small compact and secure! I use this at least a few times a week. Definitely one of my favorites!!
Adrianna M.
Baltimore , MD
This Palette brings out the best features in my eyes. My eyeshadow lasted 6 hours! The pallets isn't too pricey and you get exactly what you paid for. Easy to apply and I recommend to all my ladies out there!
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Giving it 4 stars cuz I didn't try it personAlly I bought it for my mom and she said she really loved it and said it was very pigmented . Cute compact packaging.
Erica P.
This is a very classic pallet. I feel like it made for a great travel companion that could allow you to bring one more pallet and crest many looks with these creamy shades
Julie B.
LOVE THIS SHADOW COMBO! Stays on great and has great colors! I would def. buy again. I Purchased at an outlet store, at a great price. It's really filled up, I have had it for over 6 months and there is still lots left.
Kimberly T.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect color combination for creating a smoky eye look using the black with a touch of water to create a bolder, heavier line- you won't even need an eye liner with this palette! Would recommend for night time wear.
Lexie F.
Really beautiful pigment and creamy formulas. I love this color combination but they aren't the best eyeshadow a Ive used for the price. I really love morphe eye shadows for 2 dollars or makeup geek for 5 I believe.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
Love these smashbox colors!these eye shadows brighten my eyes with enriched colors,goes on smoothly and long lasting.a little on the pricey side but worth it!
Rhia H.
Anyone ever tried this? What do you think? I love the colors on this pallet. Is it long lasting?