BY SMASHBOX #96 in Lip Gloss

Star - Super Glossy Pearlescent Shine. Super shiny, extra glossy goodness in a tube! Now available in pout-popping shades from cherry red to shimmery nude for saturated lips that are always glassy-smooth. Benefits: Vitamins and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize. Smoothing polymers help fill in fine lines   Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss.

• How long does it stay? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hai...1 Answers
Smashbox Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I highly recommend cthis product, I never. Leave home without it. It is light on your lip. And mkes them beautiful and shiny" in 42 reviews
  • "This is the best lip gloss i’ve tried. It kinda long lasting but i mean it is a gloss so It’s easy to apply I love how glossy it is. I bought online. I would recommend others to use" in 7 reviews
  • "a little goes a LONG way!" in 1 review
  • "It was very moisturizing and looked great over my lipstick. " in 1 review
  • "It's a little sticky and thick for me, I prefer lighter glosses." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Gina S.
Surprise
This has ro be my favorite lip gloss. I keep it with me at all times and it makes my makeup look all put together. It passed any expectations i had. I bought it on line but u can get it at amy makeup store.  I will be buy this product again.  And giving it as a Gift
LaRetha L.
This lip gloss is great! It gives off a beautiful shimmer and shine and can last all day. I’ve been using it for ages not it’s a bit pricey but never the less it’s worth it. Very easy to apply and use I have had any problems with this lip gloss I would definitely recommend.
It sticks my lips together amd I had a really bad reaction to it but a positive note is that it was glossy but it was way to thick and bunched up really bad. If I was to buy a gloss or any of my friends did I would not recommend this product nor would I ever use it again!
Ella S.
Chicago
You can't go wrong with a typical clear shine lip gloss. Smashbox did an amazing job of making this and making it well. It makes your lips look so full and luscious. I love giving this as gifts because people love getting it and it lasts a super long time.
Betty F.
Decatur
I loveeeeeee this!!! Love the colors this gloss comes in, especially the corals! Super sticky, good for a long lasting, super shiny pout. If you have super dry lips but love the sticky gloss, use lip balm without petroleum before gloss. Smashbox has some of the best long lasting lip products around.
MICHALA •.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love the high shine of this lip gloss! Over lipstick or even tinted balm, this gloss adds another dimension and is so beautiful 😍 The price is the only reason I gave 4 stars, because there are other high-shine glosses that will do the job for cheaper.
Justice•❤️ J.
Orland Hills, IL
I really like this product because it is really pretty!! It last a long time!! The packaging is okay it’s not the best!! Yeah it’s a good value it’s not really pricey!! Yeah i buy it all the time!! This is a really good lip gloss!!
Mache T.
Philadelphia , PA
The lipgloss is very high shine as it says , easy to apply and is universal for all tones everyone can use it and the packaging is good because you can store it anywhere it’s a very good size I will continue to purchase this gloss
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Have you ever just wanted shine in your lips. Well this smashbox high shine lip gloss is amazing. I think that the price is reasonable and it is worth it. For when you want a shine of your lips this is a good product to use.
illume s.
How long does it stay?
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always gets caught in it.