BY SMASHBOX

Star - Super Glossy Pearlescent Shine. Super shiny, extra glossy goodness in a tube! Now available in pout-popping shades from cherry red to shimmery nude for saturated lips that are always glassy-smooth. Benefits: Vitamins and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize. Smoothing polymers help fill in fine lines   Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss.

• How long does it stay? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always...1 Answers
  • "a little goes a LONG way!" in 1 review
  • "It's a little sticky and thick for me, I prefer lighter glosses." in 1 review
  • "its really handy when your lips are very very dry i love it because it mosturizes my lips" in 1 review
  • "It was very moisturizing and looked great over my lipstick. " in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Catelyn H.
Gadsden, AL
I really loved this product it does its job amazingly! I would totally recommend this product to my friends or family. I believe it’s totally worth the price, and it’s so easy to apply. I’ve bought this product several times and I have no complaints or regrets.
Diane P.
Groton , MA
I am addicted to this gloss. I wear it alone, I wear it on top of lip color. It makes me feel amazing. I did reapply it several,times while out so it’s not long lasting while out for drinks. But it looks amazing if you like a ton of shine.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Have you ever just wanted shine in your lips. Well this smashbox high shine lip gloss is amazing. I think that the price is reasonable and it is worth it. For when you want a shine of your lips this is a good product to use.
carleigh h.
I love love love this product it is so great. I bought it at ulta and it was pretty affordable. Very good value and not pricey. Pretty packaging but kinda plan. I would definitely buy this product again!
Greenleigh M.
I like this product a lot not my favorite though. I’ve got this a couple times and packaging is just chintzy. It does make my lips look plump but it’s nothing that I couldn’t get for something cheaper.
Lizzzy L.
This product is the best for a “instagram baddie” look. Gloss can go with many different looks. What I love about this product is that it is a very clear and comfortable to wear throughout the day .
Jasmine P.
dayton
These are such good go to lipsticks and I’d so recommend these to a friend! I wear these everyday and they stay on throughout the day! I’d so recommend these to a friend as a go to lipstick because of how good this product is!
Jamie K.
waddy
Loooooove this stuff! It didn’t make my lips feel crappy or dry. Made them feel really soft and when I rubbed them together they felt like silk. I would recommend this to everyone!!!!
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
this gloss is fantastic on top of a lipstick,stain or alone. high shine and illuminating pigments make lips look full and kissable. the product lasts quite a while as you only need a little bit with each application.
illume s.
How long does it stay?
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always gets caught in it.