BY SMASHBOX

Star - Super Glossy Pearlescent Shine. Super shiny, extra glossy goodness in a tube! Now available in pout-popping shades from cherry red to shimmery nude for saturated lips that are always glassy-smooth. Benefits: Vitamins and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize. Smoothing polymers help fill in fine lines   Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss. see more...

• How long does it stay? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always...1 Answers
  • "a little goes a LONG way!" in 1 review
  • "It was very moisturizing and looked great over my lipstick. " in 1 review
  • "It's a little sticky and thick for me, I prefer lighter glosses." in 1 review
  • "its really handy when your lips are very very dry i love it because it mosturizes my lips" in 1 review
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my go to lippie for liphlosses and to tell you the truth... I hate liphlosses they're sticky and gooey but not thks one! I recommend it!
Nicole T.
I love putting this on top of my lip gloss or lipstick for that shiny look. It keeps my lips moist and helps keep my color in place.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Pretty good product, i have the clear one in Star. Smells sweet, gives my lips a good shine and lasts a long time
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I am generally not a fan of smashbox cosmetics in general to be honest, but their high shine gloss is so nice and super hydrating. The days when I was my face to have nothing on it but Josie Maran Argan Oil on it and a good moisturizer on my lips, this is what I grab.
bianca w.
mpls
this gloss is fantastic on top of a lipstick,stain or alone. high shine and illuminating pigments make lips look full and kissable. the product lasts quite a while as you only need a little bit with each application.
Asya E.
Houston , TX
This lip gloss is really good. I would recommend it to my friends. I can't remember how much it was but I think it was a good price for the product. It's like a fancy lip gloss in my eyes. I wouldn't. Buy it again because I'm sure I would buy cheaper lip gloss somewhere else
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
This is a really nice topper for your lipstick but the texture wasn't my favorite or most manageable for daily wear. Perfect for going out or photo shoots or events but not so great for eating and drinking :)
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got this in a bronzer kit last year and I am so surprised with how much I love it! The scent is divine (a sweet almost vanilla scent) and the color payoff is beautiful. The formula is not a bit sticky and the application is super easy. I would 100% buy this product again in the future.
Norma M.
It was shiny but i felt it was very glossy. Also very sticky which was terrible. It was easy to apply but hair would get stuck to the gloss. The packaging was plain.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
I like this gloss, but I don't love it. Actually it is quite ordinary. It is somewhat sticky too. Would not purchases again.
illume s.
How long does it stay?
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always gets caught in it.