BY SMASHBOX

Star - Super Glossy Pearlescent Shine. Super shiny, extra glossy goodness in a tube! Now available in pout-popping shades from cherry red to shimmery nude for saturated lips that are always glassy-smooth. Benefits: Vitamins and hyaluronic acid deeply moisturize. Smoothing polymers help fill in fine lines   Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss. see more...

• How long does it stay? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always g...1 Answers
  • "a little goes a LONG way!" in 1 review
  • "It was very moisturizing and looked great over my lipstick. " in 1 review
  • "It's a little sticky and thick for me, I prefer lighter glosses." in 1 review
  • "its really handy when your lips are very very dry i love it because it mosturizes my lips" in 1 review
Kastely S.
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lippie for liphlosses and to tell you the truth... I hate liphlosses they're sticky and gooey but not thks one! I recommend it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I love putting this on top of my lip gloss or lipstick for that shiny look. It keeps my lips moist and helps keep my color in place.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good product, i have the clear one in Star. Smells sweet, gives my lips a good shine and lasts a long time
Asya E.
Asya E.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is really good. I would recommend it to my friends. I can't remember how much it was but I think it was a good price for the product. It's like a fancy lip gloss in my eyes. I wouldn't. Buy it again because I'm sure I would buy cheaper lip gloss somewhere else
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice topper for your lipstick but the texture wasn't my favorite or most manageable for daily wear. Perfect for going out or photo shoots or events but not so great for eating and drinking :)
Norma M.
Norma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was shiny but i felt it was very glossy. Also very sticky which was terrible. It was easy to apply but hair would get stuck to the gloss. The packaging was plain.
bianca w.
bianca w.
mpls
Beauty Junkie Expert
this gloss is fantastic on top of a lipstick,stain or alone. high shine and illuminating pigments make lips look full and kissable. the product lasts quite a while as you only need a little bit with each application.
Mersaidies H.
Mersaidies H.
Oak grove , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glass gives you an amazing glossy sheen and great for making lip art, mixing it with pigments & making drippy like effects or doing a glossy lid
Tehra A.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but it is a bit tacky after putting it on. Doesn't smell bad either. Just wish it wasn't so sticky
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Abbeville
I love love smashbox and this is a good product. They always have good products and they last long and its worth your money.
illume s.
illume s.
How long does it stay?
Loren S.
Loren S.
glendale, CA
Does anyone else find this gloss extremely sticky? My hair always gets caught in it.