Smashbox Red Shadow Liner Brush #30 Sealed

Smashbox shadow liner brush #30 length: 6 3/4"

Red Shadow Liner Brush #30 (sealed in plastic); Use Smashbox's Shadow Liner Brush to create smoky eyes by smudging eye liner or shadow along lash line.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Red Shadow Liner Brush #30 Sealed!
el paso
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a great brush I love it the shadow goes on so smooth on combination skin.. it’s definitely smooth going on and it was such a good price I use it every day and I definitely would buy it again yes I’m very satisfied with it!
Staten island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Loveee this brush to apply my gel eyeliner ! It is so precise, it creates such a sharp winged eye !
I love my brush to apply my eye liner . I just love the way it works and the way your eye liner looks when your done applying the eyeliner. .I always look for good sales .
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I need this pressure all the time to use for my liner, I use it for my lips and a lip brush. But my favorite we need to use this is under my lash line to get a super tight lash line with eyeshadow
Loudon, tn
Loved the way it looked when I applied it with this brush but didn’t like the way the Brussels feel
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love LOVE this brush! Smudges eyeshadow like a pro! I haven't been able to find anything better in a long time! Must have!!!
Wernersville
Very versatile brush - I use for lining, blending (eye shadow /liner) as well as contouring /highlighting. Easy to clean (dish soap) and in 2 years has not lost hair - nor hardened them. Design is trendy (2 toned) and is a definite favorite among daily routine!

Looking for your answer?