BY SMASHBOX

• I saw these is a video review and i do not really wear li...1 Answers
  • Does this lipstick cover well? I have had a friend tell m...1 Answers
  • Is this a good lipstick brand to buy2 Answers
Smashbox Raspberry Kreme Lipstick
  • "I wore this lipstick for my wedding. It was creamy and smooth and just the right colour for me. I often wear it when I want a punch of colour. " in 8 reviews
  • "I don’t usually wear reds but smashbox lipsticks are so good. They’re creamy and long lasting. definitely would buy again. I bought it at Sephora, my go to for brand makeup." in 5 reviews
Krista B.
I bought this after trying to match a Mac Viva Glam color I had fallen in love with and sadly it just didn’t live up to my expectations! The color was nice and it gave a nice smooth finish on my lips however I felt like it wore off very quickly and needed frequent application!
Bridget R.
Springfield
Loveee!! First time using smashbox! I received a sample in my Ipsy bag! I absolutely love the tube it was in, the lipstick lasted long enough for me, I would definitely pay full price for this! And I have already recommended it to friends!
Carly B.
Flint
I don’t typically purchase smashbox products however I received a sample of this lipstick and it was awesome. I don’t think I would purchase this full priced, however if I found it on a sale I would consider purchasing more colors.
Alex O.
Los Angeles
This lipstick is flat out AMAZING. I bought this about 3 months ago, and I have bought it again! I have it in the shade "Clasp", which is a cool toned nude. The formula is super creamy, long-lasting, and not drying whatsoever. The price point is a bit high, but you are getting what you paid for. Their selection of colors is also amazing!😍🙌 Definetly a must have!
Tony m.
Massachusetts
Just like Smashbox's liquid lipstick there is an amazing range of shades however unlike the liquid lipstick the staying power of these are relatively weak. I would say i typically get 4 hours until I need to reapply. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Damaris G.
I received this as a gift. The packaging feels very luxurious. I️ like the texttjre and how it feels on the lip. I️ may repurchase for only cannot pass colors. The color I️ have was grey. There are cheaper options.
Amanda W.
Smashbox lipstick is pretty good, I like the color that I have and I think it has a nice pigment. I also love the packaging (it's sleek black with a square container). It looks nice and the weight feels nice in my hand while I'm applying. However, I think the lipstick really gets in the creases of my lips, which makes them look dry. Even if I feel like my lips are moisturized, they look dry when I put on this lipstick.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
So cuteeeeeeeee. lol I love these because they honestly last as long as the big ones. It’s super pigmented which is awesome and it’s at a good overall value. I recommend these mostly to people always on the go
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
This lipstick goes on very smoothly and made my lips look and feel like velvet (more of a plush soft feel versus a silky/slippery feel). The color is richly pigmented and shows up wonderfully on the lips. I do wish it moisturized a little more though as my lips were dry once when I applied and the dryness showed through the lipstick. Now I know to use chapstick before application of my lips are dry! I would definitely recommend this product also!
Kenzie C.
The color was good, and the lasting power of the lipstick would go for most of the day if you didn't eat any meals, but I wasn't a fan of the way the lipstick dried on. It was a bit too dry-crumbly for me, so I didn't use this product for long
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Is this a good lipstick brand to buy
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Better than ruby woo from Mac? Lol
Lydia G.
Los Alamitos, CA
I saw these is a video review and i do not really wear lipsticks but, Work it caught my eye!! How is the shade? How is the finish? Whats the wear time?
Sam B.
Does this lipstick cover well? I have had a friend tell me that she was unimpressed with Smashbox lipstick but they have some beautiful colors I have been wanting to try!