Smashbox Raspberry Kreme Lipstick uploaded by Marichan T.Smashbox Raspberry Kreme Lipstick uploaded by Maria S.

BY SMASHBOX

• Does this lipstick cover well? I have had a friend tell me that s...1 Answers
Smashbox Raspberry Kreme Lipstick
  • "I wore this lipstick for my wedding. It was creamy and smooth and just the right colour for me. I often wear it when I want a punch of colour. " in 8 reviews
  • "I don’t usually wear reds but smashbox lipsticks are so good. They’re creamy and long lasting. definitely would buy again. I bought it at Sephora, my go to for brand makeup." in 5 reviews
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Smashbox is a great brand and you can rely their products are good quality. This lipstick is super creamy and it goes on great without bleeding. It will need retouching during the day, but most lipsticks are like that.
Natalie G.
This lipstick is very pigmented but not super moisturizing so it has a tendency to settle into the lines on my lips. On days when my lips aren't as dry it looks very pretty
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Really like this lipstick! Goes on nice and smooth, and is long lasting. Really like the formula.The color also looks great against my fair skin. Lasted longer then most other lipsticks I have. Would definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone looking for a good reliable lipstick!
Shakira E.
HENDERSON, NV
One of the best lipsticks I own. The colors dont fade or mute out once you apply. The red looks red on not pink or to hookerish. We all know that we have picked up a red lipstick got home and looked in the mirror and relized it's to much red.
Rileigh M.
rockford
LOOOOVEEEE smashbox! Their lipsticks are to die for! The second I fought this I fell in love with the color and the way it applied! A little bit pricey but well worth it. I’d for sure recommend to others who don’t have a problem with spending a little bit of money
Kara H.
Fort Polk, LA
Great. Love the color and the love the size of it. Great for everyday use. Leaves my lips very soft and normally last all day. The value of it is good and the price is also great as well. Would recommend!
Karina V.
Wow honestly where do I start this formula is an absolute dream! It's so creamy and smooth and I don't even have a problem with my lips drying out under it! Plus this color is perfect for fall, definitely a season staple!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am not a big fan of this product, the color is not highly pigmented, and it comes off very easily. I got this product in a Sephora’s favorites value set. I would not recommend this product!
Jillian S.
Fitchburg, WI
Amazing color and the application is smooth and comforting. This was my first time using this product and I'm interested to try more! The packaging is sleek and professional. Looks high quality and it is! I would for sure recommend this products to others.
Julia G.
This lipstick is perfect! It is creamy and long lasting. It applies beautifully and the color is so pigmented and beautiful, and does not dry out my lips at all. I got so many compliments on the color and it lasted for hours without reapplication!
Sam B.
Does this lipstick cover well? I have had a friend tell me that she was unimpressed with Smashbox lipstick but they have some beautiful colors I have been wanting to try!