Smashbox Rapture Eyeshadow & Brush Set uploaded by Melodee S.

BY SMASHBOX

Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Alex M.
I love SmashBox products- this one has been one of my favorites. So many different looks you can achieve with this collection. I use this all time and have purchased a few times over. Beautiful colors and amazing quality cosmetics- you cant go wrong with this purchase. I would highly recommend this product.
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
I don't really like the smash box. Eye shadows have a good pigmentation but for 2 mins. Not really stay in eyes. Would not recommend. I was pretty disappointed about the quality company to a price. Only good with a primary that make your eyes look old.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Beautiful set of eye shadow with small blushes which makes it easy to apply. Bought it online It’s a nice packaging arrive days early to the house, long lasting eye shadow very pigmented Would buy again.
Jessica H.
Oceanside
Amazing color combinations for all occasions. It has great shimmer and holds up great! These eyeshadow last for a long time too! I've had a few of mine for months!
Janet R.
Kintnersville, PA
Great collection of eyeshadow for the price.
Good pigmentation with a range of colors for all different types of eye looks. Great for people starting out with makeup who want a variety of looks but not a big bulky palette. Also comes with a brush that applies the eyeshadow very smoothly.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I just purchased to Smashbox and I am enjoying both of them right about now there are some Cosmetics the rich and what you looking for to have brown liner eyeliner and there but in powder form it's a really good product
Jessica B.
Canton, GA
Love these smashbox eyeshadows. They're soft & silky...not dry. They're good quality. I also like how they pair colors together for you. The brush was just okay. I ended up using the brush from my naked palette.
Jacquelynn D.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome color combinations. Great for a quick set. I love buying these and using them but I prefer a ballet to the little circles. it does last most of the day but could use more shimmer.
Caitlin J.
Las Cruces, NM
I've received several smash box products from a make up sample company and I have loved every one of them. My smash is eye shadows are my go to eye shadows.