BY SMASHBOX #50 in Face Primer

A limited-edition, giftable set with a full-size Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer and a travel-size Photo Finish Primer Water. Improve the look and performance of your makeup and create a radiance complexion with Primer Must-Haves. Wear them alone, over or under makeup, and dab it on for touch-ups throughout the day. Reduce the look of pores for eight hours and get shine-free skin with Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer. Then boost the look of your skin's radiance with the oil-free Photo Finish Primer Water. This set contains: - 1 oz Pore Minimizing Photo Finish Foundation Primer (full size) - 0.5 oz Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size) The Photo Finish Primer Water is free of oil, silicone, and alcohol-free. see more...

• Ladies honestly do you really see any benefit of primer? What abo...1 Answers
  • Does this work? Ive heard many good things about it and a few ba...2 Answers
  • I have an oily t-zone and need a primer that will keep my make up...2 Answers
Elin J.
Elin J.
I purchased through Sephora and found this was an incredible deal, however when I got it home I was surprised to find that while I purchased to try the primer water, the other primer was the one that I actually fell in love with. I've mixed this pore minimizing primer in with my BB creams this past week and found that it has made my BB cream look flawless with no blotting needed all day! For skin that tends to be oily halfway through the day, this was a lifesaver! The primer water I am still trying to figure out, it hasn't wowed me so far, but I'm still testing it.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
This was an amazing deal offered at Sephora. When I first saw this during the check out area, I couldn't believe that it only cost $25. The product comes with a full size pore minimizing primer and travel size version of the primer water spray. The full-size primer alone cost $39 so you are getting a great deal out of this. I wasn't able to find this on the Sephora website or app, but it is in store near the checkout area. I'm assuming this is while supply lasts!
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I went to an Alabama football game a few months ago (Roll Tide) and here in Alabama it's blazing hot in the fall. I was sweating something awful and when I went to the bathroom I just new my face was going to be a mess and my make-up was going to be all sweated off, but to my surprise my make-up was still flawless! This smashbox primer is a little pricey but a definite necessity for long days, especially if it's blazing hot! Love it
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Tacoma, WA
These are my two favorite primers.

The pore primer is one of the thicker formulas I've seen and I think that really helps shrink the visibility of pores. It is so thick though that I only use this in the areas I have pores that need minimizing.

The primer water is wonderful it's incredibly light but it definitely makes my makeup adhear better. I keep mine in the fridge during the summer for a refreshing start.
Maite R.
Maite R.
Raleigh, NC
I got this primer at Ulta because of all the rage on YouTube. ( I got the photo ready clear one)Honestly, I did not see a huge difference. I may not have used it properly, however I would like to try the other options they have on primers before I say I don't like them all. I got the sampler with the under Eye primer, the shadow primer, and the setting spray ( the pump was broken on the spray bottle) :(
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
My review is about the smash box primer water this product is very gimmicky I sprayed it multiple way before my make up, in the middle of my application of it and to set it and honestly no difference. It seems as a nice mist to moist your skin but that is it. Also it has a very peculiar smell like a sharpen pencil is very strange. I would say go with the other primers and skip this
Giovanna A.
Giovanna A.
Love this primer water. Especially love that nowadays primer waters can be used for more than just priming. They are so versatile and this one does the job on all accounts. It's perfect for setting my makeup, hydrating my skin, making my pores look smaller and using as a base under my makeup. This is hands down one of the best primer waters out there. Worth the $$.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
These primers are all you need in order to make your makeup flawless! I have oily skin, so it isn't easy to use just any product, but this product did my face much justice. It's easy to apply and doesn't smell bad like some other primers out there. I definitely recommend you and whoever you know, who's into makeup to order both products!
Jane S.
Jane S.
I used this both over powder and over liquid foundation (Doube Wear, for the curious) and both times it didn't really do much. It may have also broken me out slightly. And I didn't notice any effect on my pores. It might have made my makeup last longer, especially on my nose, so I don't totally hate it. Just semi hate it.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Smashbox! I have the primer with me at all times (travel/home). This really does the trick as I tend to touch my face a lot throughout the day. I noticed how my makeup does stay on a lot longer and it definitely has to do with this primer! It's well worth the price and a little dab will do ya!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
Does this last long? I'd really like to try but the bottle seems really small for the price.
Colbie C.
Colbie C.
Hooksett, NH
Does this product actually help minimize the appearance of pores?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Is there really a noticeable diffrence with everyday makeup application
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
How would compare smash box primer water to Mac Prep+Prime Fix+ spray?
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Marysville, WA
What is the difference between the primer lotion and the primer water?