BY SMASHBOX #60 in Face Primer

Talk About A Power Couple! Our Primer Duo Was Developed In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Help Makeup Look Better And Last Longer On Set. Blurred Pores. Radiant Skin. Can’t Lose. (A $52 Value!)

Includes:

Our Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Full Size)

• 1st Product Created At Smashbox Photo Studios L.A.
  • Blurs, Smoothes & Perfects
  • Blend Of Vitamins A & E, Grape Seed Extract & Green Tea

Primer Water:

• Leaves Skin Hydrated, Vibrant And Radiant For Hours—without The Shine
  • Use To Restore Moisture And Refresh Makeup Throughout The Day
  • Formulated Without Silicone, Alcohol Or Oil

Water\aqua\eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Diamond Powder, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate Rds Product Name: Photo Finish Foundation Primer Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Water\aqua\eau, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol

• I really want to get this, but is it worth the money? And...4 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
Smashbox Primer Duo Set
  • "i like it a lot, and i guess my makeup stays - but it seems to make my face get shiny pretty quick, which i don't like. i love the primer, but i'm not sure about the setting spray." in 16 reviews
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
My favorite primer is Tarte’s smoothing primer but my skin has been so dry lately I needed to try something more hydrating.

I’ve tried the photo finish primer in a sample size before and thought it was very greasy, at the time my skin was more oily, but I didn’t hate it.

I saw this set at tjmaxx for super cheap so I grabbed it and I’ve now used it every time I’ve done my makeup and I definitely think it’s helped hydrate my skin and make my makeup look better and last longer.

It fills my pores and being that it’s more hydrating it helps plump my skin which helps hide texture and, obviously, helps prevent my foundation from emphasizing dryness. Normally foundation looks horrible on my nose and won’t stay on but this primer has really helped with that as well. It looks so much smoother on my nose and when I blend contour on my nose it doesn’t rub off.

I had a couple women telling me how pretty and glowy my makeup looked the other day which was the first time I’ve ever gotten a compliment like that!

For some reason I wasn’t expecting the primer water to smell like anything but it has a light pleasant scent. The mister is very fine and not abrupt at all. I was very pleasantly surprised by this product and am loving it!

I recommend these products especially to people with dry skin!
Ashley P.
If I could eat anything for the holidays, this would be my beauty must have!! This duo will always make your makeup look AMAZING! The smooth and oil free primer is my favorite! I love using as my base for my foundation, I always know my makeup will look smooth and even. The primer water has many uses. I use it as a spray before I bake. I also use it on my makeup brushes before putting my makeup on. I feel as though it helps my eyeshadow go on so much better. A little bit goes a long way with these two!! I get mine at Sephora. This brand cannot be compared to any other! I’ve tried “oil free” primers that made me look so shiny. I can guarantee this WON’T happen with this duo!! #giftcrush Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation PrimerSmashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
In the picture I used the primer and NYX foundation. Now I have large pores and while the primer did "fill" in my pores it didn't help with my foundation coverage over my pores it actually separated the foundation around the pores on my nose. I have tried it with an ABH foundation as well with the same results so while it feels nice on my skin it is not a win for me.
Skylar P.
Hartford, KY
It goes on smooth and doesn’t cause build up with the foundation or concealer. So its GREAT for summer time! The best part is that you don’t have to use a ton of primer, just a drop on your finger and it covers my entire face. Then after the finished product, you spray the water primer and its tops it off with a light, airy finish! Highly recommend!
Tiffany T.
I did not know if the spray was good so I decided to buy the set. I know the primer is a guaranteed purchase. But, once I tried the spray, I am glad I did. However, it did not convince me to continue purchasing but it was not a bad purchase for it actually did the job with hydrating my skin.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I got it on sale because I was so skeptic about trying it and on MY first time using it let me tell you MY skin was so smooth OMG! The packaging I liked because you can use it for something else. I highly recommend! A little goes a long way.
noorhamed I.
mesquite
This primer is amazingggggggggggggggg love it !!!!! Makes things so much easier and makes ur face soooo smooth !!! I would definitely recommend for everyone to buy this primer ! Makeup last all day without getting oily and nasty looking it just I cannot explain it just lets ur foundation and everything else come on so well and smooth I love primer I seriously do don’t want to make such a long review but yea u should try it out 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Meg J.
Kingwood, WV
Absolutely love this set! Loved using this set for prom make up, as well as everyday. It makes my make up long lasting! The formula felt great on my skin and helped with my pores. I recommend these products for people who have large pores.
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
I love the spray. It’s so refreshing. And i love mister it’s perfect. The primer is great and hydrating and makes my dry HUGE pores so smooth. It’s pricey but you can usually get good samples for cheap.
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
This set was a great buy. I love the primer because it is long lasting and keeps my skin moisturized. It also works well with matte and dewy foundations. The primer water is great for prep or set, too!
Caitie V.
Bristol
I really want to get this, but is it worth the money? And does it make your makeup last longer?
Ellie t.