BY SMASHBOX

Get A Sheer To Full-on Flush In Seconds. This Fanned And Fluffy Blush And Bronzer Brush Effortlessly Glides Your Favorite Rosy Or Sun-kissed Shades Onto Cheeks For A Soft, Natural Finish.

Benefits:

• Pairs Beautifully With All Of Your Powder Cheek Products
  • Precise Shape Glides On A Soft, Natural Finish
  • Easily Builds And Layers Product
  • No-guesswork Grips Show Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Sculpt Cheeks With Tip. Blend With The Flat Side Of Brush.

Smashbox Precise Cheek Brush
  • "Very high quality makeup brush! One of my favourite brushes for blush in a precise area. The bristles are so soft on my face and this brush blends so evenly and seamlessly!" in 3 reviews
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Nicole B.
Manahawkin
This is my holy grail brush for cream contour or cream blush. It is THE PERFECT size for precise areas of the face. Smashbox brushes in general are wonderful, but this brush is a must have in anyone's collection. It can be used to apply and blend the product seamlessly. There are never any brush streaks.
Allison B.
Really good brush. Also holds product really well. The only problem I had was the brush hairs began looking a little split after awhile. But I would recommend because it is a great brush for blending out blush.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love these brushes are are so easy to handle and the blend so good , i wish i had more , love these brand you guys need to get them they are amazing love each one of these brushes
Jade P.
Minneapolis
I love using this to apply my blush, it goes on so smoothly and looks so beautiful! I grab this brush every morning to apply my powder blush and my mother and grandma even purchased one for theirs as well!
Sandra S.
Silver spring, MD
Works amazing! Does the trick. Literally has my makeup looking flawless! Must have! And worth every penny. Can buy at most Sephora’s and very easy to use espiecially as a newbie
Anahí D.
It was ok. Honestly. It was more of a “ok, I used it, thank you very munch, bye”. I used it twice. It was only for the weekend. It was easy to use and anyone who likes blush can use. And the brush is soft.
Diora l.
philadelphia
I would recommend this brand over any other one! My makeup goes on flawlessly. My brush is only a few months old however it still work like it is brand new! Totally worth the buy!
nathalie c.
granada hills
I Love applying my blush with this brush cause it gets the right about and it blends so well!
These are pricey but definitely worth every penny! If I could I would get the whole collection! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Valerie B.
Houston
I love this as a blush brush. The hair is super soft in these brushes. The packaging is super cute and luxe. I wish they weren’t as expensive so I could buy more but they are worth the hype. This applies makeup beautifully!