BY SMASHBOX

Get A Sheer To Full-on Flush In Seconds. This Fanned And Fluffy Blush And Bronzer Brush Effortlessly Glides Your Favorite Rosy Or Sun-kissed Shades Onto Cheeks For A Soft, Natural Finish.

Benefits:

Pairs Beautifully With All Of Your Powder Cheek Products
Precise Shape Glides On A Soft, Natural Finish
Easily Builds And Layers Product
No-guesswork Grips Show Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
Cruelty-free

Usage:

Sculpt Cheeks With Tip. Blend With The Flat Side Of Brush.

Jade C.
Sparta
Very good product never fails to make my makeup look outstanding and I use it everyday and never a day goes by I don’t and my skin type is olily to normal and i bought it at Sephora and I would totally recommend
Carlie W.
Payson
I don’t have much to say about this product except that it is amazing and I definitely recommend it
Heather M.
Hammond
Super soft brush, works amazingly, I love the look and the feel of this brush! So so soft!
Valeriia Z.
Irkutsk
the best brush of all my brushes. Unfortunately she has only one of this brand. I would like to try something else. Since it is the best for application. Does not "consume" color. It does good even not very pigmented products. The product lies down thanks to her in a remarkable way. I like this brush very much. The pile does not fall out and does not stick out. The skin is very pleasant to feel. Soft and quite flexible. Very much it is pleasant to me.
Jessica K.
The product is really wonderful. It has natural components. Wonderful color. Especially from this brand. I really loved him
Um A.
I like it so much ,you are creative and offer part of your creativity and forward
I need to try it , Thank you❤️