Smashbox
Power Face + Eye Shadow Palette

Smashbox Power Face + Eye Shadow Palette

A limited-edition, multi-use mega-palette that sparks your creativity with 20 matte and shimmer eyeshadows, blushes, highlighter and bronzer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Power Face + Eye Shadow Palette!
Amy B.
These pallets is great. Since it has a bunch of different color to choose from. This pallet doesn’t disappoint.
Verial B.
Wichita, KS
Smashbox Power Face + Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Verial B.
I like how it has all different pressed powder for the whole face, but I find for my skin tone it doesn’t show up more of the pigment. It’s soft and blended nicely, I just have to go back and forth multiple times to get the color pay off I want.
salome B.
New Castle, DE
Smashbox Power Face + Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by salome B.
soo pigmented colors ❤️i love it!! very easy to blend, long lasting and colors are fantastic!!! i like packaging very much
elene D.
Wilmington, DE
Smashbox Power Face + Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by elene D.
This product is is one of my fav❤️ This palette is packed with pros and constellations for a range of looks. High quality and perfect pigmentation❤️

Looking for your answer?