Smashbox Powder Foundation Brush

Buff Your Way To Complexion Perfection. This Powder Foundation Brush Multitasks Thanks To A Dense Inner Core That Quickly Builds Coverage And Outer Duo Fibers That Blur And Diffuse Foundation For A Flawless Finish In A Flash.

Benefits:

• Pairs Perfectly With Powder Foundations
  • Superior Blending Capability
  • Handle Shows Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Buff Over Face Using Circular Motions.

Does this brush blend well without looking streaky? Does it eat up the foundation?
Start your review of Smashbox Powder Foundation Brush!
Shawana N.
Mississippi
I love this brush it put your foundation on very well I stop using my old one love this new one
Alischa R.
Ventress, LA
I really like this Smashbox foundation brush, I like the design, the feel of the brush and bristles, and the fact that it doesn't fall apart after just a few uses! Would definitely recommend!
Arina P.
American
These are very cool and comfortable brushes , you can use them every day and most importantly they are not , love !!!
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a good foundation brush! I love brushes more than sponges because i feel like it looks less blotchy when it’s put on your face. And you honestly can’t go wrong with any item from smashbox!!
Jocelyn G.
This brush works very well for my foundation. I use it twice a week on my face . It’s very soft as well ‘ & wasn’t so expensive at all . It’s easy to use and works very well. I recommend this brush cause it blends in your foundation very well :) .
Lavi a C.
Annandale, VA
One of the best product ever. It sits in skin perfectly. Great packing and works like a charm. Anybody can use it. There is really nothing to improve in this product. I would recommend this to everyone.
cindy H.
Los Angeles
This is good for foundation. Nice color. And can take it anywhere. Cheap and it’s niceeee
Jessica E.
Yuba City, CA
Love this brush! It work so good for liquids and powders. The quality is amazing. The brush has kept its shape and doesn’t shed. It’s not heavy. The price is a little high but definitely amazing
Asha B.
Islandia, NY
I love this foundation brush! It’s so good for applying/blending and it’s really easy to use! My foundation always looks flawless after using this brush to blend it in.
Kelsey B.
Very nice brush good for applying foundation East to grab and go I would purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.