Smashbox Photo Set Powder uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY SMASHBOX

Medium Set like a pro, even on the go! Our creamy formula stands up to studio lights, keeping your look fresh, smooth and shine-free all day. Get lightweight, flawless coverage with an imperfection-busting "soft focus" complex, plus anti-aging vitamins C and E. Pressed Powder, Medium

Smashbox Photo Set Powder
  • "I love this product because it actually fit my skin tone without making me look too pale or too orangy/tanned" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend using a face brush instead of the little pad though." in 1 review
  • "love this product works great on the go and for touch ups." in 1 review
  • "Doesnt cause blemishes and doesnt look cakey " in 1 review
  • "It is great for on the go touch ups without having to redo your whole face. " in 1 review
Diana H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product over my foundation gives me a smooth matte look all day. I don’t usually have oily skin so it’s really good at locking in the moisture that I do have. Super easy to apply and it doesn’t run out fast.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I really like this powder! It is light and gives a smooth finish and keeps makeup in place all day. I got it as part of a set, but I’ll continue to purchase in the future!
Katherine H.
If you’re worried about flash back, you won’t have to worry about it with this product. You won’t be worried about that flash on the camera. The product feels very light when applying it . It’s very easy to blend out.
Amanda W.
Hebron, OH
I was hunting for a powder that would take away the shine and oily appearance of the make up. I was recommended to try Smash box photo setting powder. Instantly I was hooked and I used it for 4 years now.
julia h.
Austin , TX
I love this product. It is very sheer but if you’re using a synthetic brush it goes on very nicely. It really get the job done when combined with a dewy setting spray
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
This powder is amazing! My face tends to get oily and this helps mattify it and absorb the oils. It provides a very airbrushed finish to the face and does not look powdery or white at all. The powder does not show up in photos either which is very nice. It is a very fine powder and is an essential in my makeup routine.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I love this powder for the summertime because I tend to get kind of oily in my T zone when it's hot out. It sets my foundation down so beautifully and keeps my skin from looking even the least bit oily throughout the day. It makes it look like my makeup has been airbrushed and it doesn't flash back in photos, which is always a plus. If you're oily and you haven't tried this powder, I highly recommend for you to give it a go.
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite products. Helps even our make up and keep my skin hydrated and looking fresh. Great for photos and contouring. I can’t get enough of this product and how it makes me feel after using it with my make up (very pretty)!
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
Love this product! Makes my face shine free and keeps my make-up on forever it seems! Would definitely recommend to purchase if you’re looking for a nice, light finishing powder!
Annick S.
Canada, Eh?
This is by far my favorite pressed powder. It takes away shine, covers blemishes, and is great for on the go! I really enjoy that it has a big mirror, as well. It really inexpensive, too! I would recommend using a face brush instead of the little pad though. It always smears my liquid foundation.
Teresa S.
Would you use this everyday or just for special occasions?
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Would this work well for dry skin? Has anyone with dry skin used this, and if so, how were your results?
emily m.
Would like to try this out I heard it's great to apply after foundation and concealer
Jessica M.
Does this make your makeup look faded or discolored? White powder makes me nervous.
Jalisa W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
How much is this? I don't see a price