BY SMASHBOX

Our latest breakthrough in the fight against dark circles, aging skin and fatigue. Photo shoots often start at the crack of dawn when even models and celebs don t look their best and dark circles loom. That s why we created this innovative under eye brightener that immediately wakens and brightens skin while moisturizing to prepare for concealer application. Contains lots of skin-boosting ingredients like vitamin C, red wine extract, peptides and marine collagen to help fill in fine lines and wrinkles. Makeup developed by the artists at SmashBox Photo Studios Cruelty Free see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This product was really nice; I'm a university student so I have a lot of dark circles under my eyes, and this did a good job at covering them up." in 5 reviews
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you color correct with orange or peach for your dark circles you need this. Color correcting makeup can sometimes show up in photos, even if you cant see it on your face. After color correcting and concealing until it looks normal, dot a small amount of this into under eye area trying not to blend too much. this prevents the orange from showing up in photos. Give you the bright glow you need! WAITTTT a little goes a long way!!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product a few months ago. It was actually on accident. I thought I had purchased a concealer...but anyways this product is okay. I apply it under my eyes to brighten them up and it does an okay job. It's not life changing or holy grail but it's not horrible either. The product applies nicely and packaging is cute.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Omg I'm in love with this under eye brightener. It is perfect for concealing dark circles and perfectly brightens your eyes. It applies to your skin so delicately and looks amazing. I Defoe rly would recommend this to others. I love it so much I bought two!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Was decent.

Maybe I had a dud. I generally am a huge smashbox fan but not for this. I found it to be drying for my normal under eye skin. I expected to have ethereal sickening glow, but no. It just dried and flaked with my makeup.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sugar Land, TX
Bought this from Sephora and love it. I've only been using it a few weeks now, but it really helps with my dark under eye circles. I use it after foundation, but before concealer. Definitely buildable without looking cakey.
Jamilla C.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
If you don't want to pay $$ for YSL Touche Eclat, then get this product! Does the job for less money and is very flattering.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Boynton Beach
I do enjoy this.  I use prior to concealer. It does help brighten and prime skin.  Is it necessary?  Probably not.  Is it useful?  Yes, it is.  Best for undereye. I don't really have blemishes, but it does NOT cause them either. Packaging is of normal Smashbox packaging. Make sure cap screwed on tight so no leakage in makeup bag.
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this after my smash box under eye Primer settles in I usually apply my base makeup then this brightened then my concealer and I love it. Hides my dark circles that way and brightens up the fade. This by itself also brightens up the face on those no makeup makeup days. 4 stars because it's so small and I go through it so fast and I hate the packaging!!!
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really a good product ! I felt in love with it the first time. For me it's good for the under eyes it's not sticky and it's a long lasting one and it set it under the eyes the pros they have that is really good but it's drys after 9 hours of using it but I would recommend it to others to go ahead and buy it
Kyleigh S.
Kyleigh S.
Bloomington
I use this every single day right when I wake up for school input it on and makes me look like I have no bags under my eyes and it makes me look like I'm not tierd and I will defanetly buy this all the time I would really recommend this to a lot off people who wake up with bags under there eyes
Alena P.
Alena P.
I unfortunately suffer with dark purple under eyes. I'm wondering how well this product works, if at all. Or should I just stick with a high pigmented concealer?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Winchester, CA
Has anyone tried this product vs mac concealer? What are the pros to smashbox photo op ?
Sonya N.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
House do you use this product and is it expensive?
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
This was on sale for 10$ so I picked it up, what are the best ways to use this?
lisette m.