BY SMASHBOX

Because concealer alone sometimes just doesn't cut it, we've developed this innovation to prep for application that immediately wakens and brightens skin's appearance. PHOTO OP can be used on any area of the face to highlight and add radiance, too.

Tips:

Before concealer, apply under eyes and blend out using fingers. For a lifted and youthful appearance, highlight the inner corners of the eye and orbital bone.

Usage:

Before concealer, apply PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER under eyes and blend out using fingers. For a lifted and youthful appearance, highlight the inner corners of the eye and orbital bone. You can even fake a plump pout by dabbing PHOTO OP on the top of the cupid's bow.

Water\aqua\eau , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Isostearic Acid , Cyclopentasiloxane , Silica , Emulsifying Wax Nf , Steareth-21 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Squalane , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Glycerin , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Sodium Pca , Chrysin , Diacetyl Boldine , N-hydroxysuccinimide , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Talc , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Sorbitan Laurate , Steareth-2 , Polysorbate 20 , Xanthan Gum , Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate , Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Disodium Edta , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Phenoxyethanol

My contain:

Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener
  • "i love using this after my smash box under eye primer settles in i usually apply my base makeup then this brightened then my concealer and i love it. hides my dark circles that way and brightens up the fade. this by itself also brightens up the face on those no makeup makeup days. 4 stars because it's so small and i go through it so fast and i hate the packaging!!!" in 22 reviews
  • "this product is really good at its job. it always makes my bags go away. it is very buildable and brightening. it’s also very lightweight and it has a really nice consistency. it’s super easy to blend and i would highly recommend this product to other people. " in 3 reviews
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
With two kids this brightens any tired day up! It is one of the best I’ve used compared to others that I hoped would be better. The application tip is so easy to use and makes it easy to build for more coverage. I highly recommended this to anyone looking for coverage and brightness
Alex S.
I love how this brightens my undereye, and really makes it glow. It is slightly sparkly, but concealer covers it right up. It is slightly peachy, so it helps with dark circles. I use this everytime I do my makeup, and it seems to last forever! I will definitely buy this again, I LOVE Smashbox!
Laura M.
United States
I haven't used this product yet but I'm going to I'm thinking it will help me out with my eyes. So I think this is going to maybe be the one I go to after I use this.
Kelly J.
Cleveland, OH
I think if you don't have that dark of circles and want a little bit of glow under or around your eye this would be perfect. For me it didn't hide much of my circles and was disappointed because it cakes up with most concealers. I am almost 29 so that might be a part of it too, but I'm going to move on to a different brightener, I am eager to try Becca under eye brightening corrector instead.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was looking for a good under eye brightener to apply over my concealer. I was kinda torn between this brand and another brand in the end I choose the smashbox. It works really well especially on those days when you don’t get enough sleep. I get those purple blueish tint under my eyes because I’m pale. I liked how it had a pinkish hue to it so it would help color correcting as well. I would definitely recommend this product again at Ulta where I usually shop for my cosmetics. #BestOf2018 #MyBeautyAwards
Anne S.
Boynton Beach
I do enjoy this.  I use prior to concealer. It does help brighten and prime skin.  Is it necessary?  Probably not.  Is it useful?  Yes, it is.  Best for undereye. I don't really have blemishes, but it does NOT cause them either. Packaging is of normal Smashbox packaging. Make sure cap screwed on tight so no leakage in makeup bag.
Gabriela F.
Houston
It's really a good product ! I felt in love with it the first time. For me it's good for the under eyes it's not sticky and it's a long lasting one and it set it under the eyes the pros they have that is really good but it's drys after 9 hours of using it but I would recommend it to others to go ahead and buy it
Kyleigh S.
Bloomington
I use this every single day right when I wake up for school input it on and makes me look like I have no bags under my eyes and it makes me look like I'm not tierd and I will defanetly buy this all the time I would really recommend this to a lot off people who wake up with bags under there eyes
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
Smash box is already one of my favorite brands but my makeup is not ever completely unless i have this under eye concealer by smashbox. It gives your face a beautiful matte look and has great coverage! This is one of my favorite products that i have bought multiple times and have got as gifts. It’s the best
Emily M.
Shelby
This product is really good at its job. It always makes my bags go away. It is very buildable and brightening. It’s also very lightweight and it has a really nice consistency. It’s super easy to blend and I would highly recommend this product to other people.
Jessica W.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone tried this product vs mac concealer? What are the pros to smashbox photo op ?
Alena P.
I unfortunately suffer with dark purple under eyes. I'm wondering how well this product works, if at all. Or should I just stick with a high pigmented concealer?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
House do you use this product and is it expensive?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
This was on sale for 10$ so I picked it up, what are the best ways to use this?
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Is this worth the buy? Do you notice a dramatic difference?