BY SMASHBOX

Because concealer alone sometimes just doesn't cut it, we've developed this innovation to prep for application that immediately wakens and brightens skin's appearance. PHOTO OP can be used on any area of the face to highlight and add radiance, too.

Tips:

Before concealer, apply under eyes and blend out using fingers. For a lifted and youthful appearance, highlight the inner corners of the eye and orbital bone.

Usage:

Before concealer, apply PHOTO OP UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER under eyes and blend out using fingers. For a lifted and youthful appearance, highlight the inner corners of the eye and orbital bone. You can even fake a plump pout by dabbing PHOTO OP on the top of the cupid's bow.

Water\aqua\eau , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Isostearic Acid , Cyclopentasiloxane , Silica , Emulsifying Wax Nf , Steareth-21 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Lecithin , Squalane , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Glycerin , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Sodium Pca , Chrysin , Diacetyl Boldine , N-hydroxysuccinimide , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Talc , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Sorbitan Laurate , Steareth-2 , Polysorbate 20 , Xanthan Gum , Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate , Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Disodium Edta , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Phenoxyethanol

My contain:

Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "i love using this after my smash box under eye primer settles in i usually apply my base makeup then this brightened then my concealer and i love it. hides my dark circles that way and brightens up the fade. this by itself also brightens up the face on those no makeup makeup days. 4 stars because it's so small and i go through it so fast and i hate the packaging!!!" in 22 reviews
  • "this product is really good at its job. it always makes my bags go away. it is very buildable and brightening. it’s also very lightweight and it has a really nice consistency. it’s super easy to blend and i would highly recommend this product to other people. " in 3 reviews
Carly M.
Auburn , AL
If you're looking for a subtle glow under your eye, I would definitely recommended this product. When I'm wearing foundation it gives me a nice dewy appearance and sometimes I will wear it when I'm wearing nothing but mascara just to make my tired eyes look a bit more awake. It is definitely a subtle product though, so don't expect any drastic changes in your look
Paige B.
Rush Valley, UT
With two kids this brightens any tired day up! It is one of the best I’ve used compared to others that I hoped would be better. The application tip is so easy to use and makes it easy to build for more coverage. I highly recommended this to anyone looking for coverage and brightness
Anne S.
Boynton Beach
I do enjoy this.  I use prior to concealer. It does help brighten and prime skin.  Is it necessary?  Probably not.  Is it useful?  Yes, it is.  Best for undereye. I don't really have blemishes, but it does NOT cause them either. Packaging is of normal Smashbox packaging. Make sure cap screwed on tight so no leakage in makeup bag.
Gabriela F.
Houston
It's really a good product ! I felt in love with it the first time. For me it's good for the under eyes it's not sticky and it's a long lasting one and it set it under the eyes the pros they have that is really good but it's drys after 9 hours of using it but I would recommend it to others to go ahead and buy it
Kyleigh S.
Bloomington
I use this every single day right when I wake up for school input it on and makes me look like I have no bags under my eyes and it makes me look like I'm not tierd and I will defanetly buy this all the time I would really recommend this to a lot off people who wake up with bags under there eyes
michelle w.
I was really disappointed with this product and really did nothing to help the dark circles under my eyes. It also made my concealer crease. It does have a nice texture. But it's very sheer. I also tried to use it as somewhat of a highlighter and that was a fail.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
Smash box is already one of my favorite brands but my makeup is not ever completely unless i have this under eye concealer by smashbox. It gives your face a beautiful matte look and has great coverage! This is one of my favorite products that i have bought multiple times and have got as gifts. It’s the best
Emily M.
Shelby
This product is really good at its job. It always makes my bags go away. It is very buildable and brightening. It’s also very lightweight and it has a really nice consistency. It’s super easy to blend and I would highly recommend this product to other people.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you have dark circles you need to get this, like yesterday. It does an amazing job reflecting light and creating a beautiful glow. While this is advertised as an under eye brightener, it can actually be used as a face highlighter with excellent results.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
This is seriously the best eye brightener I've ever used! I have dark circles under my eyes (mother to be and mom of 3), and this makes it look as though I've gotten the best sleep of my life! It's smooth and easy to apply and blend. I definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone tried this product vs mac concealer? What are the pros to smashbox photo op ?
Alena P.
I unfortunately suffer with dark purple under eyes. I'm wondering how well this product works, if at all. Or should I just stick with a high pigmented concealer?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
House do you use this product and is it expensive?
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
This was on sale for 10$ so I picked it up, what are the best ways to use this?
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Is this worth the buy? Do you notice a dramatic difference?