BY SMASHBOX

What it is:A color-coordinated eye shadow trio. What it does: Create beautiful eyes effortlessly with Smashbox's award-winning eye shadow trios. These perfectly coordinated hues take the guesswork out of choosing what shades to wear together. Each trio... see more...

Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This little eyeshadow trio is small, but has a lot of quality. These colors are easy to apply and soft. The fallout is minimal and you can easily create a smoky eye look on-the-go. I believe I received this in the smashbox try it out kit.
Carmen R.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love this trio by smash box because if your a beauty addict like me... a little goes a long way. Honestly it's perfect for on the go and their eyeshadows are bomb. You get three colors that can complete your look with it because the colors all complement each other.
Emily B.
Bedford, MA
I love this little palette! It is so practical for daytime usage but it can also be applied with a heavier hand for a night time look. It is long lasting and very pigmented. It wasn't too expensive and it lasted for a very long time even when I was out and sweating.
Stephanny C.
I got this item as a freebie from Ulta. It's great small travel makeup item for matte natural looks. I've only used it once or so since I've full size pallets that need more use. However, this Smashhbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio is definitely a good item to have in your travel kit.
Vanesa R.
Whiteman afb , MO
I am in love with Smashbox's trio eyeshadows. They always pick shades that compliment each other very nicely. They are highly pigmented, long-lasting, buttery and smooth so very easy to blend. I want every single one
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
I really dislike smashbox shadows I think they are so dry and horrible to blend!! No color pay off can't even really make a full look they are trash in my opinion. I have returned them every time I bought them.
Emily K.
This eyeshadow is great for traveling or something to throw in your cosmetics bag. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and creamy and the trios look so pretty on the eyes and can make all different looks with them.
Kristian C.
Memphis, TN
Smash box is my favorite makeup line. The eye shadows give off great pigments and are easy to build for deeper color payoff or to blend. I usually purchase directly from Smashbox or in store at Ulta.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
This is my go-to trio that never lets me down. I tried it at Sephora and immediately snapped it up. Really great, pigmented and blendable powders. Definitely will buy again and again. Please never discontinue this, smashbox!!!
Jamie A.
This is one of my favorite little trio. I got it in a subscription box or free with purchase (can't recall). The colors are brilliant and it's compact, and nice to throw in a bag and know I have a go to mini pallet if I need it. Little fallout and the pigment is great.