MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowSmashbox
Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio - Sepia

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio - Sepia

Our fab new trios are all playfulness and color! Get rich, bold hues in just one swipe. Each includes 3 coordinated shadows-base shade, contour color and highlighter-so you'll never wonder which shades to wear together again. You'll even find...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio - Sepia!
How would you rate this product?
Kellcyie R.
Uncasville, CT
I love this small pallet, perfect for travel, perfect for a simple everyday look, the shadows blend flawlessly.
Sarah T.
Mariposa, CA
I was excited to get this trio but kind of disappointed with the results. The colors weren’t as vibrant as I had hoped for. The light color was kind of blah. Not my favorite.
Susan R.
Richardson, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Great neutral colors for everyday use but also builds up well for special occasions. Cute palette and size!
Kristen B.
My go to every day shadow. Affordable and has all the right colors for my green eyes. Spreads good and not a lot of fall out. Also has good pigment. I love the mix of matte and shimmers in such a small set.
Nicole B.
Parma, OH
So pretty! Goes on great. Wish it was just a little more vivid of color. Great brand
Mariah H.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love smashbox overall! They are such an amazing brand and deliver amazing products to fit both your needs and wants I love their color combinations to go with any eye look! I personally love this color combination because I have green eyes and it makes my eyes pop I highly recommend!
Kendall O.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried many different eyeshadows and this one is by far the best. It stays on all day. No need to reapply later in the day. I get compliments on the colors every time I wear it. I loved it so much that I just purchased another one because I ran out.
Stephanie C.
Ormond beach , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye shadow is my new go-to! All three colors can be worn everyday! It also last all day! I used to use a Chanel duo which was discontinued, and I’m so happy I discovered this trio! Not only do the colors look great, but it’s also more affordable!
Kimberly R.
Burlington, NC
This was my go-to shadow trio. Loved it lightest color as a base and up to the brow, medium color above the crease and down the outer third of the lid, and the darkest color in the crease and the “v”. Blend and done! Sadly, this is no longer available through smashbox. I’ve seen it on other third party websites, but purchase at your own risk.
Teresa N.
This eyeshadow trio creates one of my easy go to look. When packing for a trip I know tossing this into my makeup bag I can get a couple of simple looks. The formula is is smooth and easy to blend.

Looking for your answer?