Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Singles

We Polled Makeup Artists In Our L.A. Photo Studio For Their Most Versatile, Eye-enhancing Shades—then Packed Their Faves Into One-swipe, True-color Singles.

Benefits:

• Super Blendable, Velvety Formula
  • Highly Pigmented, Even Color

Usage:

Start With Our 24-hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer To Lock In Around-the-clock Color.

Mica, Nylon-12, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Polysilicone-11, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Are these eyeshadows pigmented ?
Is this product visible for darker skin tones?
Does it smudge easily? I know some darker shadows tend to end up all over my face
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Singles!
Product Highlights
“Absolutely LOVE smashbox eye products. The color is very pigmented and doesn't crease; lasts a long time as well.” in 39 reviews
Honolulu , HI
Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Singles uploaded by Kate G.
Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Singles uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Nude
This is my number one go to for my crease when I do a natural look. It blends so well. I got this at Nordstrom rack a few years back and I use it almost every day. The package also holds up, I’ve dropped it and thrown it around in luggage for months and it’s never broken before. The nude is the perfect natural shade in my opinion.
I have one dark chocolate brown shade (I believe Cruise) of Smashbox shadow, which I'd one of my favorite eyeshadows to use as smokey liner. It is the perfect shade of neutral, shadowy brown, and is very pigmented, making it easy to get a fool proof wing or barely there liner.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Vanilla
I love Smashbox! This Photo Op Eye Shadow is a great nude color. It's a tad pricey, but not really. I like the vanilla color for a base or a highlight. It's easy to apply, and is a good pigment. Love it.
Review for: Hazelnut, Vintage, Blackout, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Nude
One of my favorite eyeshadows. Smashbox did something right with there formulas. The colors are true to color, bib grant, they last all day and night (especially if you use the smashbox primer). The formula is just AMAZING, my goto for any matte colors hands down.
Memphis, TN
This product works great. It is very pigmented. It’s also long lasting. It blends easily as well. I use this for bold looks normally. But I do believe this would be good for an everyday look. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Landing
I love how pigmented this product is. It was very easily to apply. It stayed on all throughout the day and did not crease or budge which was very pleasing to see. The packaging was very small and cute and I loved it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
I absolutely love this product! The color is amazing, the texture of the products is great too! The price was very reasonable and the longevity of the product was very impressive too! I think it's worth a try if your debating the purchase
I adore this eyeshadow. The consistency is a nice amount and the texture is very creamy and opaque it is very easy to apply and a amazing price for the content . I would recommend this to any and everyone .
Las Vegas
The pigmentation is amazing, the only thing i didn’t lie about this product is the shimmer, it was almost matte, you could barely see any shine. Other than that the product was perfect. This shade is amazing for fall and it blends great.
austin
Extremely creamy with a wide variety of color. It is very easy to blend and pigmented. However there are fall outs, but not a big problem. Beside the fallouts, everything is perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...