Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette In Softbox II uploaded by nikita j.Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette In Softbox II uploaded by Crystal B.

BY SMASHBOX

The most flattering shades of the season for soft, muse-worthy looks, hot off our studio sets! This limited edition palette features our velvety smooth Photo Op Eye Shadow formula in 6 hires hues, plus a double ended brush. Shades: Russet Truffle Bare Sandstorm Juniper Sumatra Eye Shadow Palette, Icon

• Does this look good with brown eyes? I want to try maroon...2 Answers
  • are these well pigmented? does it look great even without...1 Answers
  • how do these colors look with green eyes?1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette In Softbox II
  • "This palette is small but it works really great! I like to use this for more of a natural look! It comes out smooth and really pigmented." in 6 reviews
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I have to say out of all my shadow palettes this one has the highest pigment factor of all ! I purchased it at my local military Bx . I was and have been pleasantly surprised with its incredible quality . It has lasted me over 2 years ... yep!🤩 Smashbox is another favorite line of mine . It has incredible ingredients hydrating and wonderful for all skin types ! I love the small brush that comes with this palette . I dampen the smaller end and use the charcoal to line my lid .. it creates an amazing Smokey eye 👁🙌🏻 I definitely recommend this . It’s a keeper for all !
Larissa I.
La verne
veryyyyyy pigments , comes with a brush in which the pigment picks up good . this is very easy to apply with the brush but it is hard to find a look to this since mostly all of them are sparkling.
Jenna R.
United States
So I received this palette as a gift and immediately fell in love with the color scheme. The pigment is SO PERFECT and I cant help but use it time to time, especially the shade 'roast' when I'm going for one of those sexy eye looks. This is perfect for glam and every day wear, it's super durable and doesnt crease. It's very soft to touch and has minimal fallout.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love the color combinations in this palette. The colors are all highly pigmented, with low residual or fall out. You honestly can pull off any look from subtle to a more dramatic smokey eye. I love this palette.
Alyssa E.
I know this pallette is a few years old, but it is still my most used eye shadows. Very pigmented, I haven't had any fallout. I have hit pan in almost every shade if you can find this pallette grab it up! It has some great base shades, the blackest black shadow, and a nice mix of shimmers and matte shadows. My go to smoky eye pallette and one of my favorites to travel with. I have gotten more than my moneys worth out of this pallette, and would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Clarissa D.
As cores são vivas e o preço é razoável_ Eu não estava desapontado por este produto, definitivamente custa é dinheiro e que seria um deve ter para qualquer um que gosta de usar essas cores específicas em sua cada dia fazem-se rotina. Eu tenho olhos cinzentos e, portanto, cores estes paleta, na minha opinião, realmente combina comigo_
Sarah U.
El Paso, TX
I'm in the military and I'm so grateful that they have this smash box line inside of the posts. I have used this particular eye shadow box for about 4 years now. I love it also the brush that comes with it is very nice. I would recommend this to anyone that is trying to get that smokey look.
Mindy M.
I love smash box eyeshadows....especially the Photo Op palatte. Their eyeshadows are fill of pigment and silky soft. I use a primer and that helps they stay all day and night long. Vibrant colors in a nice palate seem harder to find but Smashbox does it well.
Gabi L.
Jeffersonville
Such nice color cordnation. There could be more colors though. I love how nice it applies to the eyes. I would recommend more pigment in them though. Beautiful on my brown eyes and complements my skin very well. I probably wouldn't buy it again though because I don't really think I'm getting a really good bang for my buck.
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
Great colors in a decent sized palette. I really like the neutral tones. Those are my go to when picking eye shadows to wear. The texture of this product is amazing. It goes on seamlessly. It lasts throughout the day for me with moderate fading.
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
Does this look good with brown eyes? I want to try maroon but don't want to spend the money if it won't look good
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
how do these colors look with green eyes?
krys G.
Anchorage, AK
are these well pigmented? does it look great even without primer? is it worth the dollars? long lasting?