BY SMASHBOX

A sleek mirrored palette featuring six gorgeous Photo Op Eye Shadow shades handpicked by Smashbox’s pros to play up brown eyes. Specifically chosen to enhance brown eyes, this assortment of shadows delivers smoky and sultry looks. It also comes with a double-ended brush and step-by-step instructions for effortless application.This set contains:- 6 Eye Shadows in Marble (silvery taupe shimmer), Wine (shimmering burgundy), Brazilian Bronze (dark brown), Vanilla (matte cream), Bark (golden bronze shimmer), and Navy (matte navy blue)- Double-ended shadow brush Download any QR reader app onto your phone and scan the QR code on the back of the palette to view a get-the-look video. see more...

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette
  • "I know its kind of expensive but it is worth paying for , very nice colors." in 2 reviews
  • "The colors on this palette let you go with a lighter more natural look or a darker more dramatic smokey eye making it perfect for whatever look you prefer!" in 1 review
  • "long lasting eye shadow that makes your eyes stand out!" in 1 review
  • "These shadows are highly pigmented and only two colors were matte, while the rest were shimmery." in 1 review
  • "I have Hazel eyes so these colors are perfect for a cool natural "work make-up" eye or a Saturday night out design!" in 1 review
Jhetta O.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Blue more...
I loved this product , it was well worth the money and the colors seemed to transition to blend together perfectly ! I'd love to be sent items from smashbox to review on my Snapchat or YouTube channel !. Good job smashbox .
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
You can never say anything bad about smash box. I honestly love everything smash box puts out! I love smash eye shadow because it last all day even with out you using primer. The packaging is awesome is pretty love the matte black packaging. I would buy over and this is a must buy.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
Review for: Blue more...
My friend gave me this eyeshadow palette when I went to her house and I absolutely love it. I don't have blue eyes but some how the blue palette works for me and is my favorite. I haven't tried the Hazel palette but will be getting it next! I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's very pigmented and makes your eyes pop! Love love love this palette!!
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Hazel more...
Highly pigmented palette. Formulation is top quality. I appreciate that these eye shadows were chosen to enhance and compliment those with brown eyes. Shadows blend like a dream. Very, very little fallout. Price is high for six shadow palette.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this palette and the shades are all so beautiful and the color pigment is really nice. I have made some really nice looks with this palette and I hope to make more. I would definitely recommend.
Courtney H.
Review for: Blue more...
LOVE this pallet! Great for everyday use! I have blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop! I've used this pallet for a long time and it still has a lot more use out of it! I would definitely recommend for a starter pallet!
Elizabeth A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blue more...
This is my absolute go-to travel palette, I brought my too faced chocolate bar palette with me last time I travelled and I found myself wishing I had just brought this as it would have saved space and given me a natural everyday look with less hassle. Don't let the packaging fool you, my brown eyes pulled off these colors wonderfully. I just always dust custard and sable into my crease and then decide between shell or cream for the lid. The colors are pigmented and blend wonderfully and the packaging is sturdy enough that you know it can survive the horrors of travelling. I wouldn't consider this the best if you're trying to get a smoky nighttime look though.
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
I like the shades in this palette as they are very versatile, but I don't find them suitable on their own. I find myself reaching for other colors to try finish my eye look. I like being able to do a complete look using one palette. The formula is great-- color payoff is great and the finishes are true to description. Smashbox is great because the shadows are just so foolproof.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Ever since I got this palette I have been using it everyday! You got great neutral and smokey colors in it, matte and shimmer finishes, and it's small and portable. Not to mention, these colors make your brown eyes look amazing! Granted you don't go over board and use your judgement (because if you just smear this stuff on, I don't think it will give you a great look). The shadow themselves are soft and buttery and blend well!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Just got this a couple weeks ago. I have bought other smash box goodies for the last year or so.but this is only my 2nd eye shadow from them. I really like it. It's long lasting but I also use my eye primer. As I'm getter older I'm using more matte .that's the only reason I gave this a 4 . But there is not a whole lot of shimmer. So I'm keeping this in my makeup bag
Is it pigmented
Savannah P.
Saint Albans, West Virginia
I've been wanting to try this eyeshadow, does anyone have any comments or tips about this product?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Would this be nice color to use on hazel eyes?I want them to stand out :)
Kat I.
Darguina
Oh m'y goad i love this colours 😍😍😍 They are amaziiiinng ❤❤❤❤
Kaila G.
Kuna, ID
Where can you purchase this product?