Smashbox Photo Matte Anti-Shine Gel uploaded by Dangelys O.

BY SMASHBOX

-An anti-shine long-lasting primer-Features a cream-gel texture-Helps absorb oil & reduce the appearance of pores instantly-Gives a matte flawless & natural looking finish that lasts for up to eight hours-Can be worn alone over or under makeup or dab... see more...

Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Awesome product! I tried a sample of this and had to run and buy the life size. It works so well. I definitely recommend this.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Sand springs, OK
This product definitely does what it is advertised to do.. I love the texture and how easily it goes and and covers well. I personally won't purchase again but the product itself is great! My skin is too dry to wear matte makeup but I would recommend to my friends who aren't so unlucky!!!
Jasmyn M.
Jasmyn M.
Oak Ridge, TN
The product works very very well, I highly recommend it! The anti-shine really works and you can really tell. I bought it from Sephora, it was well worth it. It was my first time trying it, so I wasn't very sure but it works really well. I highly recommend it.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
This is hands down one of the best make-up products I have ever purchase.  It exceeded my expectations and lasted all day.  It's a little on the pricey side but worth every penny.   I would recommend this product for special occasions (weddings, etc.).
Allison W.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
I have used this product for years and I think it's the best out there.  It's very smooth, doesn't feel like you're putting gunk on your face, and works incredibly. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with oily skin!
Dangelys O.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
LOVE!!!!! My only go to primer. I rarely use makeup but when I do use a full face this is definitely my starting point. A little goes a long way. The sample size I reviewed made me haveeee to have it in full size!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
This is one of my go-to primers! My makeup goes on smoothly and my face doesn't look shiny. My makeup lasts much longer also. Totally exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy again. Awesome product!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Portland, TX
I loved using this product. It's not sticky and has a smooth texture when you apply. I was happy with the outcome and how it made me look less oil. I used up all the product but haven't purchased again.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Henderson
I have really oily skin so when I saw this product I just had to try it. It's definitely pricey but I love the way the product works with my skin so I was very happy with the results when I used this. I bought this at ultra, one of my favorite stores and I would buy this again.
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Omg I LOVE these! They turn your color - ANY COLOR- matte! Forget about buying every color lipstick you already have in a different formula. Also! Your lips don't over dry when you use this product. My fav.