Smashbox Photo Matte Anti-Shine Gel uploaded by Dangelys O.

BY SMASHBOX

-An anti-shine long-lasting primer-Features a cream-gel texture-Helps absorb oil & reduce the appearance of pores instantly-Gives a matte flawless & natural looking finish that lasts for up to eight hours-Can be worn alone over or under makeup or dab... see more...

Tiffany K.
This is hands down one of the best make-up products I have ever purchase.  It exceeded my expectations and lasted all day.  It's a little on the pricey side but worth every penny.   I would recommend this product for special occasions (weddings, etc.).
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
I have used this product for years and I think it's the best out there.  It's very smooth, doesn't feel like you're putting gunk on your face, and works incredibly. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with oily skin!
Kate C.
Henderson
I have really oily skin so when I saw this product I just had to try it. It's definitely pricey but I love the way the product works with my skin so I was very happy with the results when I used this. I bought this at ultra, one of my favorite stores and I would buy this again.
Emily B.
I love this anti shine! I am a photographer, and I use it on all my models to keep the shine away and show the glow! It's my favorite product for my models and they all love it!!
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
This product definitely does what it is advertised to do.. I love the texture and how easily it goes and and covers well. I personally won't purchase again but the product itself is great! My skin is too dry to wear matte makeup but I would recommend to my friends who aren't so unlucky!!!
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
LOVE!!!!! My only go to primer. I rarely use makeup but when I do use a full face this is definitely my starting point. A little goes a long way. The sample size I reviewed made me haveeee to have it in full size!
Jasmyn M.
Oak Ridge, TN
The product works very very well, I highly recommend it! The anti-shine really works and you can really tell. I bought it from Sephora, it was well worth it. It was my first time trying it, so I wasn't very sure but it works really well. I highly recommend it.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
This is one of my go-to primers! My makeup goes on smoothly and my face doesn't look shiny. My makeup lasts much longer also. Totally exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy again. Awesome product!
Jess S.
Portland, TX
I loved using this product. It's not sticky and has a smooth texture when you apply. I was happy with the outcome and how it made me look less oil. I used up all the product but haven't purchased again.
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
My oily self is so grateful. I love how flawless this looks after I've finished my face. First time user but I would definitely recommend. Also helps with the appearance of my pores and doesn't feel sticky or heavy or anything