Smashbox Photo Matte Anti-Shine Gel uploaded by Dangelys O.

BY SMASHBOX

-An anti-shine long-lasting primer-Features a cream-gel texture-Helps absorb oil & reduce the appearance of pores instantly-Gives a matte flawless & natural looking finish that lasts for up to eight hours-Can be worn alone over or under makeup or dab... see more...

Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Awesome product! I tried a sample of this and had to run and buy the life size. It works so well. I definitely recommend this.
Dangelys O.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
LOVE!!!!! My only go to primer. I rarely use makeup but when I do use a full face this is definitely my starting point. A little goes a long way. The sample size I reviewed made me haveeee to have it in full size!
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Omg I LOVE these! They turn your color - ANY COLOR- matte! Forget about buying every color lipstick you already have in a different formula. Also! Your lips don't over dry when you use this product. My fav.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
I really like this product. It keeps me from getting that dreaded shine and keeps a flawless matte finish on my skin all day.
Bree s.
Bree s.
Love how it looks and feels by the time I am done apply it. Never find another one that looks as amazing as this one
Nathaly U.
Nathaly U.
Love it, it works perfectly on my face cause I have a lot of black points and it's sooo oily ! In pictures my face looks great using this product, I'll recomend this to all the girls with oily faces, i think if the product proves u the price don't care!