MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersSmashbox
PHOTO FINISH UNDER EYE PRIMERTRAVEL/TRIAL SIZE

SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH UNDER EYE PRIMERTRAVEL/TRIAL SIZE

Manufacturer: This breakthrough, ultrahydrating formula primes the under-eye area while reducing the look of fine lines, puffiness, wrinkles, age spots, and dark circles. Smooth under-eyes before makeup application or wear alone for instant brightening. Its soothing qualities improve skin texture and tone, and unlike moisturizer, this silky primer prevents concealer from slipping off and settling into fine lines.

Ultra Hydrating Under Eye Primer; Travel Size; 0.17 oz/5 ml; Unboxed Item

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH UNDER EYE PRIMERTRAVEL/TRIAL SIZE!
El Paso
So I have been using this primer for many years and I love how it goes on smooth and leaves my face glowing and my foundation goes on smooth it is a must to try.
Akron
I love this !!!! Makes everything so much brighter under the eye and covers the dark marks !!
Fort Mill
[email protected] the smash box photo finish products are excellent: this does not pill when combined with other products and looks professionally applied.
Las Vegas, NV
I looooveee the smashbox photo finish line of cosmetics. They are so smooth and easy to spread. They have a good tint and blend well. The formula doesn't have any odors and doesn't get clumpy. I definitely recommend them! I've bought multiple because I love them so much.
Castaic, CA
I purchased smashbox's hydrating under eye primer after reading some good reviews as I am at the age (47) where I am starting to see some fine lines and dryness despite otherwise pretty good skin. I hate it so much, lol. Anyway, what I like about this primer is goes on easily and does feel like an extra hydrating layer. Its been absorbing easily and doesn't pill despite being layered on top of and under other products. I apply this over my eyelids as well and it provides a nice silky base for my eye-shadows to blend out easily. A little goes a long way but I have found it works best on my undereye if I apply two layers. This way it fills in that thin delicate area.
Wellington
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect coverage. 24 hr coverage. Full coverage and waterproof. Sweat and humidity resistant. Doesn’t crease! Won’t settle into pores or fine lines.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this primer and use it each time I do my makeup! It lasts all day long! Compared to my drug store concealer this one knocks it out of the park! Can’t wait to start recommending this to all my friends! Love love love!
Clarkston
Love it’s one of the best primers to use and it does everything it says and doesn’t smell weird
Port Tobacco, MD
Love every smashbox primer, foundation, and concealer I have used. You can't go wrong with this brand and their product labeling is one of the best in the industry so if youre someone with ingredient allergies you'll always know which products are safe for you to use. So important.
Phoenixville , PA
It has clear gel formula that smoothens skin and help to get even skin in your under eye. They come in color corrector shades as well. This primer makes my make up looks better and smoother. Also makes my eyes wide n awake. It is really hydrating.

Looking for your answer?