BeautyFaceFace MakeupSmashbox
PHOTO FINISH TRAVEL-SIZE PRIMER WATER 10 OZ (30 ML) Makeup Face

SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH TRAVEL-SIZE PRIMER WATER 1.0 OZ (30 ML) Makeup Face

SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH TRAVEL-SIZE PRIMER WATER 1.0 OZ (30 ML)GLOW WITH H2O!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH TRAVEL-SIZE PRIMER WATER 1.0 OZ (30 ML) Makeup Face!
Stevie R.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH TRAVEL-SIZE PRIMER WATER 1.0 OZ (30 ML) Makeup Face
DID NOT NOTICE A DIFFERENCE. I tried multiple times and saw no change on the stat power of my make up throughout the day.
Jami T.
I like more of a matte blurring effect this did nothing but make my face feel oily and the foundation didn't want to stick to it.
Jana C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH TRAVEL-SIZE PRIMER WATER 1.0 OZ (30 ML)
I would say this works really well. I noticed when I wear this my foundation looks better.
Raychael B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really thought I wouldn’t like this as much as I did! This leaves my skin perfect and not overly greasy. The product really leaves my makeup on for awhile without even having to touch up I was impressed.
Paola M.
I use this every morning, if you keep it in the cold it is better because it would wake you up in an instant, i have combo to dry skin and my skin appreciate this a lot, i would definitely buy this again.
Camilla Q.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this to try these products that a lot of people recommended to me! Absolutely loved it! Both really do their work totally recommended!!!!
Mackenzie B.
I don’t like the how it sprays, I need to get a different thing to spray it on my face with and I’m sure it would work really good but I haven’t actually been able to try it yet

Looking for your answer?