BY SMASHBOX

An ultra-concentrated primer that works to erase fine lines, stubborn pores, and other complexion imperfections-all while absorbing shine for a flawless finish. What it does: Exclusively developed to target problem areas like the nose, forehead, crow s feet, and around the mouth, this advanced formula helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles via the Qusome delivery system, complete with anti-wrinkle peptides. It also features Chinese mushroom extract for moisture and anti-oxidation, and silicone elastomer to reduce shine on skin. The unique tip allows for targeted application every time, exactly where you need it.  Photo Finish mattifies the skin and absorbs shine, while filling in pores and lines for a natural, more youthful look. Free of fragrances and parabens. Targeted Pore and Line Primer

• I've heard great things about this primer and am wonderin...1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore and Line Primer
  • "i couldn't tell that much of a difference, but i will say it did not leave my face greasy or oily. when applying it blends in smoothly, but i had some acne scars that it did not cover." in 3 reviews
  • "A little goes a very long way, I do not suggest using with a powder on top though, it will look cakey. " in 2 reviews
  • "I did not notice a huge difference in the visibility of my pores, but there was certainly a subtle change." in 1 review
Rachel L.
Gainesville, GA
I love this product so much! I have pretty big pores so this is a must have and I definitely recommend it !
Caitlyn A.
Got this as a free sample and loved it! It feels greasy but once you rub it into your skin, it doesn't!
Sophia C.
Makes
My
Pores invisible and it helps create a clean and smooth canvas for applying foundation.
Halie P.
Quinlan, TX
It left my akin feeling refreshed and tight so my make up had a nice smooth finish to it
Rachel G.
Bossier City, LA
I wish I could give it a 10!I love that it minimizes my pores and its really lightweight!
Susan M.
This really helps covers my pores, i totally recommend this if you have big pores.
Esperanza D.
Phoenix, AZ
Very nice makes my foundation very nice but kinda oily I hate oily skin who doesn't
Virginia R.
Fort Myers , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Use this everyday! Works great and hiding my pores! Applies easy and a little bit goes a long way! Works on my dry skin
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,359 reviews
This is an excellent pore and line filler. It smoothed the appearance of the fine lines around my eyes. When worn under makeup, my concealer looked much smoother and did not settle into my fine lines. Unfortunately, the product dried out and became very difficult to use. I’m not sure if the tube developed a crack or if the formula is flawed. This product is very expensive and comes in a small tube. It becomes even more expensive when half of the tube dries out and becomes unusable. I highly recommend this product because it delivers excellent results, but be aware that it may dry out.
Brenda P.
Este producto me gusto mucho , no tengo arrugas , pero las inperfecciones que si tengo en la piel , me ayuda a cubrirlas , muchas de mis amigas me preguntan sobre el , me lo regalaron y he intentado buscarlo pero no lo he encontrado, pero aun asi me parece un buen producto.
Sun T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard great things about this primer and am wondering what the consistency is like - is it thick and/or greasy or light and easily absorbed by the skin? Also, is it scented? Thanks!