BY SMASHBOX

An ultra-concentrated primer that works to erase fine lines, stubborn pores, and other complexion imperfections-all while absorbing shine for a flawless finish. What it does: Exclusively developed to target problem areas like the nose, forehead, crow s feet, and around the mouth, this advanced formula helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles via the Qusome delivery system, complete with anti-wrinkle peptides. It also features Chinese mushroom extract for moisture and anti-oxidation, and silicone elastomer to reduce shine on skin. The unique tip allows for targeted application every time, exactly where you need it.  Photo Finish mattifies the skin and absorbs shine, while filling in pores and lines for a natural, more youthful look. Free of fragrances and parabens. Targeted Pore and Line Primer see more...

• I've heard great things about this primer and am wondering what t...1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore and Line Primer, 0.75 Ounce
  • "A little goes a very long way, I do not suggest using with a powder on top though, it will look cakey. " in 2 reviews
  • "I did not notice a huge difference in the visibility of my pores, but there was certainly a subtle change." in 1 review
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I was nervous to try the Smashbox targeted pore and liner filler for fear that it might clog my pores. I have sensitive skin and this product exceeded my expectations. It looks great under foundation, creating a smooth finish without any skin irritation. Plus it made my foundation last much longer because it creates a barrier between my skin and foundation.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Great primer. If you have fine lines you want to conceal or smooth out then get this. This is not heavy on my skin and I have combination skin. Key is to let this sink in for about 20 minute before applying any type of foundation. That sink in time crucial.
Becky B.
This primer is crazy! I use it on the indented lines on my forehead prior to putting on my foundation. It helps smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Don't use too much!
Mollie M.
Ballwin, MO
I LOVE this product! It does an awesome job filling in, and blurring my pores. My foundation goes over it beautifully, and my skin looks very smooth (even though it isn't)! I highly recommend this to anyone who has issues with their pores!
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
With this primer, you don't see my pores or fine forehead lines! My makeup lasts all day with this primer. I get a matte finish with this primer. I wanna say it's about $32 dollars, but it's worth the price. I don't have oily skin, kind of dry skin and it works excellent on my skin.
Stevie M.
The basic starter primer. The original one is great and primes well. has a silicone feel to it and a nice slip. even out texture a bit. my favorite is the green one which helps with redness. I always have this primer on hand as a backup because I know it works.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I got a sample of this in a goodie bag from some beauty event I attended and I was beyond thrilled with this product. You can use a very small amount and it covers your face entirely. It doesn't feel heavy and glides on smooth completely diminishing pores and blemishes. Foundation glides on top of it perfectly for a smooth radiant finish.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love this !! I use it along with my smashbox primer and these together makes my foundation and makeup look flawless and wearable for such a long time and it's hard to keep a matte flawless skin , with an oily skin . But this definitely solves on making it matte and making my pores look small and makeup looking flawlessly smooth
Alyssa B.
This is the best primer that I own. If you are willing to spend the money, it is worth it. Any makeup that I have on does stay the whole day. But this is not as cheap as drugstore which is unfortunate. If it was, I would stock up! ;)
Heidi C.
Burnsville, MN
My new favorite can't live without! It really fills in pores and makes your face ready for foundation.Does not feel greasy skin feels so soft.I got a sample in allure beauty box. I have combination skin. Definitely will buy again!
Sun T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've heard great things about this primer and am wondering what the consistency is like - is it thick and/or greasy or light and easily absorbed by the skin? Also, is it scented? Thanks!