BY SMASHBOX

An ultra-concentrated primer that works to erase fine lines, stubborn pores, and other complexion imperfections-all while absorbing shine for a flawless finish. What it does: Exclusively developed to target problem areas like the nose, forehead, crow s feet, and around the mouth, this advanced formula helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles via the Qusome delivery system, complete with anti-wrinkle peptides. It also features Chinese mushroom extract for moisture and anti-oxidation, and silicone elastomer to reduce shine on skin. The unique tip allows for targeted application every time, exactly where you need it.  Photo Finish mattifies the skin and absorbs shine, while filling in pores and lines for a natural, more youthful look. Free of fragrances and parabens. Targeted Pore and Line Primer see more...

• I've heard great things about this primer and am wondering what t...1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore and Line Primer, 0.75 Ounce
  • "A little goes a very long way, I do not suggest using with a powder on top though, it will look cakey. " in 2 reviews
  • "I did not notice a huge difference in the visibility of my pores, but there was certainly a subtle change." in 1 review
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
With this primer, you don't see my pores or fine forehead lines! My makeup lasts all day with this primer. I get a matte finish with this primer. I wanna say it's about $32 dollars, but it's worth the price. I don't have oily skin, kind of dry skin and it works excellent on my skin.
Stevie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The basic starter primer. The original one is great and primes well. has a silicone feel to it and a nice slip. even out texture a bit. my favorite is the green one which helps with redness. I always have this primer on hand as a backup because I know it works.
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best primer that I own. If you are willing to spend the money, it is worth it. Any makeup that I have on does stay the whole day. But this is not as cheap as drugstore which is unfortunate. If it was, I would stock up! ;)
Heidi C.
Burnsville, MN
My new favorite can't live without! It really fills in pores and makes your face ready for foundation.Does not feel greasy skin feels so soft.I got a sample in allure beauty box. I have combination skin. Definitely will buy again!
Chante C.
Whiteville, NC
I bought this from Ohta beauty and I fly but it did it makes well with my make up brands and so I stopped using it But I like that it wasn't Graesy and didn't take long to dry.
Erin M.
Amazing. Seriously. Love this stuff. I usually go to this stuff and keep it in my travel bag. Good whenever before whatever. I recommend anytime you need a fresh face.
Meghan H.
South Bend, IN
This product works well for getting a flawless foundation application. However as someone who suffers from breakouts this sometimes irritated my skin.
Ashley V.
Santee, CA
I really liked this product, but I didn't like the price. The primer goes on smooth, and does not feel heavy at all, but it is just so expensive.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing is all I can say. Goes on smooth and feels wonderful, dries in a short time as well. Helps hide pores and fill in fine line.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend had this really nasty acne scar, it's literally a hole in her face. She uses this to fill it and it works like a miracle!
Sun T.
Milwaukee , WI
I've heard great things about this primer and am wondering what the consistency is like - is it thick and/or greasy or light and easily absorbed by the skin? Also, is it scented? Thanks!