BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Laurie D.
Amazing primer which is extremely hydrating! It contains shea butter & hyaluronic acid which help keep the skin hydrated and soft and has crushed amber to give the skin a very subtle glow!!!!!
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
Love this primer. Very smooth going on the face and applied evenly. No issues. I don’t like the price of these products but it is worth the money because it lasts a long time. I usually purchase the travel sizes because they work well enough for me.
Olivia M.
Beulah
Love this product when i want a nice summer glow. Doesn’t hide the pores well and it does leave my skin feeling extra oily. However it does last throughout the day and it would recommend it to someone with normal-dry skin.
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: 30 ml more...
I have generally oily skin but i still LOVE this primer! It comes out looking dark but once on the skin it just leaves a healthy looking glow. I tend to put it in the areas of my face that don't get as oily--the outside of my forehead, my cheeks, nose, and chin, in combination with my light smashbox primer everywhere else. I'd recommend this product any day.
river e.
Pittsburgh
Review for: 30 ml more...
This is one of my favorite primers! I don’t wear foundation, so I like to layer a nice primer over my skincare so that my other makeup products have an even surface to adhere to. This primer does not irritate my sensitive skin, adds the perfect touch of radiance, and balances and prepares my skin well for makeup. I will definitely continue to purchase this primer.
Kayla C.
Nashville
Can’t go wrong with the classics! I love the smoothing, illumination it gives my skin. It’s not necessarily a shimmer, but a dewey finish. So if you consistently like a Dewey look rather than matte, this is a good option.
Dani W.
Henderson, NV
If I could give this 5 more stars I would!! I received this in an ipsy bag and FELL IN LOVE. This is a perfect product with or without makeup over it. On a bare face it provides a beautiful glow. It provides a smooth surface for make up application and truly lives up to the name "radiant". Also a little goes a long way which makes it a good bang for the buck.
Shellby M.
Review for: 30 ml more...
I love that this primer has hyaluronic acid to moisturize the skin keeping it healthier and younger but this radiance has a shimmer that gives that glam look always. It’s so lightweight and covers pores and evens skin texture and tone to set the perfect base
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: 30 ml more...
I really wanted to like this primer, but it just didn't do it for me. Made my concealer a bit grainy. It did even out my redness a bit, and I liked the creamy texture, but it's not enough for me to switch from the NYX Hydra Touch Primer I love. It's an okay primer, but not anything particularly special enough to purchase it on a regular basis at its price point.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
If you haven’t tried this primer and you love dewy skin what are you doing worth your life? This primer give the most healthy glow without being greasy and is perfect to help keep the glow from under your foundation. I also love using this on the high points of my face by itself when I just want a no makeup look but I still want the radiance and glow!
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back