BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Kelly B.
Edmonton
This primer was lightweight and definitely added a nice radiant glow to my skin under my foundation. I have combination skin and it seemed to work fine.
Haley Y.
This primer is absolutely amazing!! I used it for my prom and it kept my makeup in place the whole time. It’s worth the price, it has a nice dewy finish.
Gertrude P.
Rawdon Gold Mines
Very nice product, easy to apply, goes into the skin very smooth, has a shimmery finish and a slight tint that gives the skin the illusion of a tan.
Jennifer K.
Kelowna, BC
This primer provides a plump, supple and luminous finish to the skin and after makeup is applied aids to give a radiance and fresh look to the skin
Ambar T.
I love it !!!
Me encanta !! Todas saben que es súper necesario colocar primer antes de la base para que ayude más el rostro !! Este me encanta !!
Tea Rose H.
This primer gives you such a fresh glow, I love it! It's not glittery at all, more like a glassy effect type of primer. I bought mine from Macy's
Alannah E.
Smashbox never ever disappoints with their primers. This stuff hides your pores, allows for lots of glow and radiance. Winner in my books.
Healey B.
Slite
I loved that smash box product! Made my face glow and smelled nice! Really liked it! Now I use the green one for my red Spots ! Love it!
Sheyla B.
santo domingo
I love this brand and at last I received a sample in my September ipsy I love this first one makes the photos look super natural and cute
Rae B.
Nanaimo, BC
foes on oil but then absorbs into the skin and gives you a nice glow. keeps my makeup from creasing or lifting. good product.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back