BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
THIS PRIMER IS STUNNING. It was love at first use with this primer. It’s good for all skin types and looks stunning under my Fenty Beauty Foundation. It adds an extra glow to your look without looking too metallic. Lasts all day. Definitely repurchasing.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This is a really nice radiance primer from
Smashbox. Since I love that dewy skin look and I’m dry skinned, I really enjoyed it. No sun protection but I’m fine with that. I probably wouldn’t buy again just because I have so much primer.
Ashes D.
Toronto , ON
I like the idea of this primer but I don’t find it too difference between this ‘radiance’ and the normal photo finish. Yes it works as a primer and I like it but I don’t see any added glow or radiance to my skin. So I guess I just don’t see a point in buying this over the regular photo finish. I would rather mix liquid highlighter with my foundation to get the all over radiance that I assumed this would help with
Jay B.
I liked this primer for its incredibly natural radiance but i didn't feel like it hydrated or prolonged the wear of the foundation. But it is very beautiful for photoshoots and videography!
Faiga M.
Smashbox primers are amazing and this is one of my favs. It is super easy to blend and you don't need that much just a pea size amount and it goes a a long way. It is a matte finish and makeup last all day long. I have purchased this product three times already and it goes by fast because I use it on myself and family members when i do their makeup
Dakota T.
I love smashbox cosmetics, they arnt always my go too but ive never not liked anything ive bought or recieved from smashbox this primer works great it is the colour of the bottle basically and i usually just go for clear primers incase i dont want to do alot of foundation but when i do i use this primer and it always does the job!
Sabrina B.
I'm not a big fan of this, it makes my foundation look very thick and chunky. Maybe it would be better with another foundation, but I do not like it. And would not recommend.
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
This is the only primer I will use. It adds a subtle glow and keeps my makeup in place all day long. My makeup just doesn’t look as good without this primer on. This is a primer and highlighter in one. The price is great and it lasts quite awhile. This primer is a staple in my makeup routine. I would recommend.
Angela V.
I'm in love with this primer! It totaly hides my pores and all my skin imperfections by just using a little bit of it. It is easy to apply, and it perfectly mix with my skin colour, it also helps me to protect my skin by blocking dangerous sun rays. Are you interest? You'll love it, as I do.
Maia B.
Not convinced on this product, does seem to keep my make up on for slightly longer, but it has an orange tint to it and I wouldn’t say it is very “radiant” actually quite dull looking on the skin. Also doesn’t blend that well when applying. Better of to use fingers then a brush as well.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?