BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Maia B.
Not convinced on this product, does seem to keep my make up on for slightly longer, but it has an orange tint to it and I wouldn’t say it is very “radiant” actually quite dull looking on the skin. Also doesn’t blend that well when applying. Better of to use fingers then a brush as well.
Tamar G.
I got a couple samples of this from my Ipsy bag and am in love with it. I defiantly am about to buy the full size. It makes my skin look radiant, and not shiny at all (which is what I was worried about). It looks like I have a natural glow, even with my medium to full coverage foundation on top.
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
I LOVE this primer. I rarely wear full coverage foundation and this primer really shines through light-medium coverage and just adds an overall glow to my face. I do find that my makeup looks better and stays put much longer into the day with it as well.
🦄 s.
Toronto, ON
I rate this a 3/5 just because I prefer the original formula better. This may be just me but I do not like a luminizing primers since I find they do not look good on me under my foundation. I also find that it doesn’t make my make up last like the normal smashbox primer does. I recommend the original primer if you are looking for something more natural and everyday.
Alexis P.
I love this primer...I thought the classic photo finish primer was my ultimate favourite but I've been loving the glowy skin look lately and this primer is perfect for that! It gives me a nice glow without making my face look glittery
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Review for: 30 ml more...
This is a good primer- it smooths my skin and helps my makeup last longer and look better. It doesn't break my skin out. This primer gives you a very dewy luminous look. I like it, but I think I would prefer a more natural/matte look.
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Beautiful natural glow to the skin that can be used below makeup or on its own. Not too shimmery and no cast left behind. Easy to apply. I didn't give 5 stars cuz by canvas isn't as smooth as I would like it after application
Dawn D.
Langton
If your using a foundation that is ultra matte, I would use this as your primer. Glides on well and isn’t sticky feeling. Blends out lovely and works well with many different foundation brands.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
I like this product, it can be used with or without foundation. It gives a light glow. Small amounts go a long way with this. It is a bit expensive but does a great job and lasts long
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
This primer gives the prettiest glow to the skin, also smoothes my skin texture a bit. I have dry skin and i just with it was a bit more moisturizing. But overall i love the effect it has, i can see a subtle glow underneath my foundation .
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back